Instagram
Instagram

söndag 5 april 2015

Justin Bieber's roast...

Hey guys...

I have just watched this JB's roast on YouTube and I can tell you this...I regain a faith in humanity when every now and then I have the privilege to watch something like this...this stuff....gives me hope!

I mean....Justine Bieber guys...he's like a pop Icon,young,good looking and rich as fuck...and he still agreed to take part in this very,very brutal tv show....

So,to all of you who think he's a little cunt...I dare you to do something similar and then see who's a cunt!!!

Joke like...hey,of course that JB is got those moves...he's mother was teenager when had him so,there was alot of action he was exposed to even before he was born!!!

How many of you cock suckers could take shit like that with a laughter..how many...I'll tell you how many...one fuckin percent of you!!!

You know why...because the rest of you are just an insecure little pathetic pieces of shit...that happened to be boring as fuck too!!!

The guy who's dad died in 9/11 took one that went like...the only guy who took more smoke in him than Snoop Dog..was this guy's father!!!!

This is what I'm talking about....right there...that's humor,that's comedy..take that,learn it....understand it!

The most miserable thing is when I see some nobody being afraid that he or she gonna end up stupid,or be laughed at,so they set all this different boundaries around their insecurities to protect their pithiness!!!

Donald Trump went on that show and was fucked to beyond sanity....him!!!...and you're worry about your reputation????

Morherfuckers nobody's giving a fuck about you..so relax ok!

I constantly make jokes about myself about my wife about our life...in some hope to trigger some fuckin reaction,but the only reactions I get is that artificial laughter along with the "i need to fart"-face!!

That's so common that I start thinking that I'm just weird and others are just normal...but then,thank God..I watch this stuff...

This shit gives me a direct conformation that fun people do exist it's just...they are very hard to just get bump into!!!

Every girl I asked for a coffee told me firs..No,you are married!!!!

Yes bitch,I am married but I never suggested you an anal sex...I just said coffee,coffee you stupid fuck....

What hard to believe that I'm just gonna stay on coffee and not start hitting on you....hehhe...of course,cuz you're so fuckin hot I simply can't resist you...you dumb ass!!!!

Watch the fuckin show,you idiot...remind yourself what the world "joking" actually  means!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar