Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 8 april 2015

I can't figure this one out...help!!!

Hi guys....how's....shit:)))
Today and quite frankly any other day gay haters are not welcome to read this cuz I would really like to have a normal people's opinion:))))

As you may know I'm happily married straight guy that supports gay people one hundred percent...

If you ask me,they should be treated as totally equal members of our society...if they want kids to adopt,they should,wanna get married..sure...wanna make a parade three days in a row...absolutely!!!

However...if my wife was pregnant now and God,Allah,Jehova or in my case my God....Ronnie Coleman😬😬😬ask me:

Andrija...your wife and you are soon gonna get a child whatever you say now will happen so choose wisely!

I'm asking u a question...would you like your child to be gay?

A: yes
B: no
C: totally irrelevant 

Regardless of how I feel about gay population my answer would be B: no!!!

Now first of all,even though I know that alot of gay people would give the exact same answer I still don't know if I am a bad person because I think like that...

Now,my point is....I know that my gay son or daughter can be great people no question,I know that they can love and be loved by their partners,they can go to school,have a party,get drunk...everything...accept one...

When they decide to get married...if they decide and want to have kids with the person they love it would be impossible.

Now I know that it can be arranged by adoption or surrogate mother and stuff but that's like the other option not the first!

I mean marriage is bull shit...love is not but even so...when two people share a child that's the bond that can't be erased with a bunch of lawyers and shit..that thing stays forever...

And please don't give the bullshit such as ...yeah but adopted kids are also your kids....no shit...really...if I ask you would you want your fuckin child to have a biological child or adopted one...don't tell me u would say it doesn't matter cuz it does matter...if he or she is capable of having a child of course you want your own fuckin grandchild....

Now that part I'm not sure about...like am I a bad man or stupid or normal...but the hardest thing is yet to come...

I truly believe in truth and nothing but the truth...I find people who are lying  too often to be...sad people,less people...just I don't like to have anything to do with them....

With that being said...the last people I would lie is my family....and now comes the question....

My gay child grows up..happy and accepted by a society and of course by me and my wife...like the most loving child ever...everything's good and then he or she asks me a question about what I said when God asked my about his or her sexuality....

If I lie and say...I said it doesn't matter...my child will maybe feel better but I would hate myself forever for lying...

But if I tell the truth...regardless of the way I put it...bottom line..my child will think that he or she is a bitter disappointment to their father:((((

How should one solve this dilemma without lying and without hurting the one you love the most?

Should I make myself thinking differently,should I suppress that wish to have my biological grandchildren and just say fuck it....what's the right answer:(((

Thank you for reading:)))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar