Instagram
Instagram

måndag 27 april 2015

Shittin on a little guy

Hey everyone...whazz up:)))))

Haven't wrote for a while..don't know why..but never the less....I need to thank my russian readers what and how u find this stuff worth of reading I don't know but even so..thank you!

Today I need to explain myself once again about my bad words about small guys in the gym...

I know I said wrote this before but still...I have the feeling that average small dude who's struggling to gain weight,who read my shitting on a little guys in the gym will get the idea that I think like that about all small guys that workout..which is nowhere near truth!

Again....I LOVE seeing people working out,and live healthy...and regardless weather you're small or big..it's great....but when I write or say shit about small guys....that is never because of their size...it's because of their attitude...

So when I sense that a gay is bitchin about me being big and start having that sucha irritating cunty behavior in the gym or somewhere else,then I wanna give him a little mind fucking...

Through the years of the experience I've learned that such guys are sooooo fragile when you start talking shit about their size,or simply tease them for someone is bigger than them😂😂😂

What a fucking retards:))))

But my point her today is not just about those little pussyboys...my point is if you're even a humble guy,normal looking and stuff..when my comments and words such as pussyboy...make you feel uncomfortable...do you ask yourself..where did that come from...why that insecurity...

I mean when people say that bodybuilders are dickless or brainless assholes I laugh...I don't find that insulting....first of all,I'm not a bodybuilder and second...I'm not saying here that I'm smart or that I have a big cock..I'm saying that I'm comfortable with who I am..

People say...Serbs are assholes..I laugh...I don't give a fuck what Serbs are like....I give a fuck what I'm like..and the way Serbs are behaving doesn't define me...I define me..fuck serbs,and fuck Americans and fuck small guys....

You're not a small guy...you are you...a person..an individual...be proud of it...fuckin PUSSYBOY😂😂😂

This is a bodybuilder...Ama pussyboy:))))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar