Instagram
Instagram

måndag 13 april 2015

Stuff that makes harder to be a woman...

I Hey my people...how you're doing:))))

I was talking to my wife this weekend about this article I read by some doctor about how devastating high heels are to a person's feet....I would say women's feet but some guys wear em too so:))))

This lady doctor was emphasizing how fucked up your feet may get from constantly wearing high heels....all different deformities and shit and some really fucked up pics too...

So I asked my wife...is it really that bad...I mean it's fuckin shoes...can they be so wrong...

And she went like...of course not if you wear them sometimes,but if you're constantly on high heels....it can be very painful to your feet,knees even lower back....

Fuck...like you have so many places where your uniform is... you MUST have high heels,not maybe 10cm but still man...we're talking everyday for 8-9 hours....

Now this is one example where I totally support those feminists..of course not the only one but definitely one of many...

Now I said to my wife...I don't really care much about you when it comes to this subject...you are a grown woman and you can decide for yourself weather you want and how often you want to have high heels...

But the fucked up part is when it comes down to young girls,who just want to be accepted by their surroundings...

Now some of them will choose to shave their heads and cover their bodies with piercings and tattoos and that's fine...but for those who want to look a bit more girly the only way in their eyes will be to have high heels,makeup and thongs...

Now,again I really don't have ANYTHING against all those three things...specially thongs...since you all know that's the only underwear I'm wearing:))))

But I have a problem with those girls being almost forced into something that is simply not fair nor even true...

Now I know that nobody is really forcing them but it's definitely a pressure when they want to look attractive,vibrant and stuff...

Alot of them were even thought by their mother this shit....like darling,this is what men want,this is what men like...

First of all...girls do not have to follow everything that men want..and second of all...I'm a man,and I'm telling you...men don't want that...that's what girls believe men want...

Men want women,not panties,or shoes or fuckin skirts...who in the world would like to kiss a girl with a fuckin mask made of a makeup...that's bullshit...we,need a woman...maybe a touch of soap but even that is not a must😂😂😂

So girls If you follow a certain pattern of dressing and behaving in order to please men.. know that you're doing it cuzz you're dumb and insecure and never had good parents to tell you shit...

The prison for you mind is the hardest one to escape from,so stop creating it....

It's ok to go out in your flat shoes,without makeup in your boxers and no you're not gonna look like a loser but like a person ❤️😘✌🏼️







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar