Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 16 april 2015

Respect and dedication....

Hey guys....how's your week....or better yet...how's your life:))))

It was a while ago that I remember the last time someone asked me something about some exercise in the gym....

Quite honestly....I'm thankful for that cuz in the gym I really am in my....well I hate to say ZONE...but yeah...I'm developing this state of mind like..a couple of hours before workout so I can be 100% productive in the gym....

Therefore I really don't need an introduction or anything...but can help thinking about how easier is for these kids in the gym to at least observe what I do and how I do it and right there have the leverage over others...

Now I can just imagine how shitty this sounds and I know I'm no pro bodybuilder and stuff,but u can't say that somebody who spent twenty plus years in the gym...doesn't know at least something...

I'm writing about this cuzz I can clearly remember my young days in Srb...

My old gym was closed for some reason and the only one that was available was owned by this asshole I hated...but I had no choice....

True to be told that asshole and his asshole friends were really big....at least they looked big to me at the time....so...even though I hated them....I was pretending that I need to stay after my training at the gym...cuz after me and my friends was the big guys training schedule....

I sat there all sweetie and hungry pretending to talk to someone...just so I can see them train....

I wanted to see what the fuck they do to have those wide back or those big chest...how they perform biceps curl,and what weight do they use...I wanted the knowledge....and I sat there and steeling it from them...

The probably thought I was just another loser kid that's sucking up on them...cuz when ever they had their empty water bottles they would tell me to fill them up for them....and I did...I didn't want to get them mad so the throw me out or even beat me up....I didn't care....my goal was simple...

I need to do what they do in order to look the way did...and it actually helped me alot...

That's my definition of respect and dedication for something you really love....

Nowadays I do a heavy set of biceps curl while I watch myself in the mirror while a sleazy dorky kid with a retard cap that looks like Justin Bieber on chemo....takes his shitty little dumbbells and out of all the places in almost empty gym...he stands just right between me and mirror just to like show me I can't say shit to him....

Bitch...I can't tell you and quite honestly I don't want to tell you anything....cuz first of all I can still see myself clearly in that mirror and second...u won't be lasting to long around here,cuz you are a little cunt that exists to lose...so....to kick you while you're already on the ground...I'm not that guy honey....just take your time and enjoy the view pussyboy;)



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar