Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 14 april 2015

National debt...another theory...

Hey people...I'm in a constant war with my friends about this subject so I want to write a bit about it....

I live in Sweden,I live in the apartment that's basically owned by my bank..

A car I don't have,no land I possess,nothing....this is the way...I would say 60-70% people live around here....in a perpetual debt....

That's a slavery right..well again....I don't really know that....

A big part of my income goes to bank and tax and stuff...so the government takes that money,building schools,hospitals....etc..

Bankers take the money they earn on me and make other investments...real estate,businesses....

Imagine that I own my apartment..completely...it's mine....and also imagine I don't train,I don't have any wish to travel,explore the world,no higher goals...nothing...all I want is to chill...right :))))

Very soon me and my wife would realize that it would be easier for us to stop giving a fuck to work and shit we would be simply able to work less,spend less and have less...

That my dear friends....is not how you build an empire....that's how u build a pig sty...

An average man is a pig,that doesn't want rules and discipline,doesn't like fighting for goals and ideas,doesn't think that building a better future is necessary....

An average man wants to live...right:))) and by live I mean not moving from his surroundings,not solving problems and definitely not contributing to anyone not even himself....

Just think about it...how many of us dream about winning a lottery...

And if we win it,most common thoughts are like...I would buy ten apartments,and live on rent...or...I would buy some badass stocks that would bring me enough money I would ever have to work again...

Imagine the world where we all have that kind of life...well...don't really have to imagine that,just go to Serbia😂😂😂

No but seriously....Bill Gates won't give his kids all his welth...Waren Buffet same...why....cuzz they hate their kids...

No...because they know that the person without goals is a dead person!!!

I know a guy from Serbia that inherited like 200.000 euros...before that he was a toiler...after one and a half year of raging with money I saw him doing a same job he used to do before the money....

Don't be fouled by that old saying if I had money I would know what to do...hehehe...you would know shit...getting money is not automatically getting brains and a touch for business:))))

A professional football player that I also happen to know is already a million plus heavy...and they all have within their team..a team of economists and counselor to guide players how to invest their money wisely so they don't end up homeless once they retire....

So I think..again...at this point of our development...that the feeling of insecurity is what drives an ordinary person to get up each morning and fight his way through life...

Take care people:)))))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar