Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 21 april 2015

Girl..do him but don't marry him

Hey everyone...😀😀😀

I was writing before how frustrated I was when I was single for some time and getting laid was like a mission impossible...

I'm telling you you really started to hate...people but mostly women cuzz even then I knew that those guys who are banging loads of gals are doing nothing I wouldn't do if I were in their shoes...so girls they were the one who made me angry....

 I totally see where this rage in the guy named Elliot Rodger the "Virgin Killer" came from...the guy who couldn't fuck anyone or anything so he got all fucked up,took a gun and shot everyone on site until he died...

Ok...me I wasn't into killing but every time I would hear some of those girls who strictly wanted assholes for boyfriends....catched their boyfriends cheating on them or got beaten..or realized that the video clip with them giving a blow job was in everyone's phone...I was fuckin happy....

I mean....I don't have any doubts that those assholes can be attractive and sexy and stuff...and that's totally fine to think..but like...if I meet a stripper,and she's mega hot,and sexy and an amazing fuck... Sure..if I can...I'll fuck her but I don't wanna marry her for fuck sake....

What she gonna do...she's gonna leave her present job and start working as an engineer what was actually her job from the beginning...shit man...I mean come on....

Here in Sweden I believe alot of hot girls from nice families do fuck criminals and assholes and....serbs.. sure,why the fuck not... but once they wanna have something for real,they go for an educated family guy..like ...a good daddy material,a great role model..and shit...not a fucking lowlife...

So....my message to all of you young gals that have chronically wet pussy....if you bump into a sexy asshole....and u wanna do him and can't get hold of yourself...do him...fucking is not a crime..beware to protect yourself from STD and specially from unwanted pregnancy cuzz asshole doesn't know to appreciate anyone but himself so if he feels like it he's gonna stuff you like a thanks giving turkey...and walk away from you like he never knew you...

Don't be that poor gal with a double stroller at the age of twenty for fuck sake..don't😩🔫

Have a nice week😛😛😛



 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar