Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 28 april 2015

Private business...

Hey people...how's life😀😀😀

Recently I talked with my wife about business...how to approach,what should you do,how to pick a profitable one and stuff....

Well as some of you may or may not know...we used to own a boutique with a children's clothes...

It went down faster than a Titanic...

I mean it was a struggle from the moment we started a realization...searching the right place,negotiating with suppliers,a bureaucracy related to the company...just a big fuckin nightmare...

Analyzing what went wrong I can have of only one answer....

We were focused on what will bring us money instead of focusing on what actually we know how to do....

And truth to the matter is that we didn't know shit...like..I never entered a store with a children's clothes,never knew what people with kids like about it...hell I don't even have stupid kids...😛

So I guarantee you...if you give me even now...let's say a budget of 50.000 euros to start a children's clothes store..and you give like....15.000euros to the girl that used to work in a children's clothes store for five years...guess who would would bankrupt within first year..

My point is that if you want to do something on your own,you need to have an experience in that branch,so you can apply it to your business success....

Like I train forever right...and work in a restaurant for like five years...I believe that I would do way better in running a restaurant than running a gym...

Train in the gym and running a gym are totally two different things....

So I advice you....and me for that matter....if you wanna open a grocery store....first step is to get a job at one and start from there...

you need to know what people want from a grocery store....which products are more or less relevant....you can learn from the mistakes of your boss by being more careful than he was abou a certain thing...all those stuff are precious to you before you open your own place...

Think about it....and you'll that..as always...I was right😂😂😂

Have a nice day💪🏾

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar