Instagram
Instagram

måndag 6 april 2015

My Food Motivation...

I've been listening to different people talking about food and asking those pro fitness and bodybuilding people how do they manage to eat clean most of their time...

Now my thing is that I always eat good food so I don't eat sugar.....actually nowadays not even good carbs as well,I eat a bit of a fruit just to have some fibers,of course protein food alot,and my fat is like...peanut butter,avocado or olive oil...

Even so,I have this crazy need to overeat even with those same old,boring food..

A guy recently asked me in the gym and I told him...like I can eat 500-600g a white fish per meal and get hungry after two or three hours...

People complain about their appetite...well,me too...only they are complaining how it's to low and me that's too big:))

Although most people can eat alot when they eat shitty food,but not when they have to eat good stuff...so in another words,they don't have a problem with an appetite,they have problem with eating clean food!!!

When I first read what professional bodybuilders eat every day I quickly realized that just with their food not to mention the other aspects of their lives...they are separate  from an average eating person...

I fuckin loved it!!!

The only thing I knew about myself from very early age was that I don't want to be,look or feel like a normal person...

To this day,I don't understand people that when they're hungry they open a bag of chips and eat it,or chocolate or any of that shit....

If you do that to often,you're nutritional maturity is at a ten year old child level and there's probably some dipper psychological explanation for that...

Fuck,even on my cheat days when I want to eat mcd I go there with my sandwich made of 300g of some meat and then on top of that I take maybe one cheeseburger,fries nad stuff...

But you also have this quite common kind of people in my sport where they can eat clean,they can keep their food cravings together....but they don't believe in that!!!

They do that in order to look good but they see it as torture and they feel sorry for them selfs for not being able to be "normal"..

Usually those people have fat kids cuz nobody wants to TORTURE their kids by giving them all that disgusting healthy food...tand here u go...that's what happens when you do something you don't believe in!

My drive for that,beside the fact that good food is gonna bring me better looking body...was the fact that I was never considered as normal...I love that shit....

I was always afraid I'm gonna end up like those....normal people...eating popcorn at the movie theater,when they are in  the caffè they ordered some sandwich that's basically bread and fat....those people who can just walk out their home with no plans about what they gonna eat,and when they're about to they don't know what they want to have...so they decide that instantly....no plan,no structure no higher goals....

Most people I love live that way every day so don't think I hate people who eat crap...but I can definitely say tha difference between someone like me and them is same as a difference between someone who listens to folk and one that's into Beethoven,same as difference between me and someone with a university degree....like I'm not less of a human cuzz I don't have a degree but from the educational point of view I am less....

But true to the matter is that with my food intake I never wanted to become like...a supreme being or anything...I just knew than and I know now.... that I  do not want to be normal....Cuz o me....

NORMAL SUCKS!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar