Instagram
Instagram

fredag 3 april 2015

U better work bitch

Hey friends...what's up...well I have no idea when is the Easter in other parts of the world cuz frankly I don't give a flying fuck,but here in Sweden is now...so everyone are away from Stockholm or here drunk like crazy...but me,he,he...I work:))))

But that's not the work I want to talk about today....

Today I officially rapidly decreasing my cardio...boom😬

Now,alot of you would ask...ok,big fuckin deal,right...well to me...it kinda is:-/

I'M ADDICTED...and reducing cardio to me is like reducing heroine to a junkie...like a huuuuge step!!!

I already have reduced it to maybe 1,5h a day 6 days a week...so,that's my point when I make a big deal out of it...

Before it was 2,5h six days a week and it was soooo hard for me to give it a rest....even I was still doing it it felt like I was cheating....

So now,my food will stay pretty much the same and I will do cardio at least a couple of hours per week but I gotta stop:))))

So I just want you to tell you my way of seeing cardio but also exercise in general...it's something inside of me that I need to control,so when people tell me they are forcing them selfs into doing this....I get what they are saying but I'll probably never understand them....

With reducing my cardio I'm gonna increase my weight training but just for one additional day...so it's gonna be a full body workout two times a week....yeah babe!!!!

They ask me all the time like...you're not competing,you're not making any money out of it...why the fuck do you train so much...and my answer to that is....

Cuzz I have the things inside of me....I need to kill😂😂😂😘❤️

Happy Easter everybody!!!!



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar