Instagram
Instagram

mÄndag 29 december 2014

Dan Bilzerian and the way he treats women

Hey everybody...are u preparing for the crazy New Year's Eve huh...good for you..I don't but again..I'm old😉

Today i would like to write a word about this crazy dude called DAN BILZERIAN...

For all of you who don't know who tht is..shortly....he's american guy...filthy rich...a proffesional poker player and who knows how else he's making money but it's retarded how he lives and spend money....

He's crazy about heavy weaponry,got private jet,yachts,helicopters and properties probably all around the world..

Beside all that craziness he's also like a pussy addict...he is constantly surrounded with a number of amazing women and he's not shy to talk about how horny he is...

Now recently some swedish girl posted an article on her blog about dan and how he's terrible example and worse role model for youngsters because he's degrading women....

First of all i need to say hello to the swedish cunt who sounds a bit bitter so it seems to me she ain't getting enough...so she puts all that negative energy on others instead to just find someone to fuck her which I guarantee will come here down😘

Degrading women...humiliating women...non stop we hear these comments on rapper's videos,or some movies or whatever...to me tht's bullshit...

Just because one cock hater thinks tht's degradive for women, that doesn't necessarily means it is degradive for all the women...


This is his today's post where he clearly explains that he thinks fucking one vagina  for the rest of your life is not smart!!!

So..what do we see here..a guy who's preaching against marrige...no..this is one guy..being fuckin honest!!!

Do i have to agree with him..hell no...is he right...for him I guess he is...who fucking says tht getting married and have kids is the ultimate goal for everyone???

That retarded...when I hear how some morons think I pray that they never have neither wife or God forbid kids....

Also analyze what he just said..he said that marriage is fucking one vagina for the rest of your life...

How great is that...cuz let me tell you one great secret...many people cheat on their husbands and wives...really I'm telling u...it's true!!!

Now tell me who the fuck is more moral dan who honestly giving his opinion or the little pussyboy who get's married for god know what reasons...and then he goes every now and then to fuck a hooker...

Normally I would ask..then why did u got married in a first place...but nooooooo...small cock pussyboy needs to please his momy and daddy...or the enviroment in which he lives so he doesn't look weird or different...but deep inside he knows tht he likes to go to thailand and fuck 14 year old girl for 10 bucks...

Well to me...dan is an honest guy..nothing more...

And degrading women part is also idiotic...think about it...what's degrading for me,doesn't have to be degrading for you...

My friend never licked a pussy...me...i like queening...tht's when a girl ride your face  with her pussy and ass...

My friend would probably found tht degradive and disgusting...tht's why I should keep doing it and he should...well try to suck a cock cuz he's probably gay:))))

I had a girlfrend who once gave me a handjob and i came on her stomach...oh my fuckin god...she was pissed...told me I feel like u piss all over me...and then i felt like a fuckin son of a bitch cuz to me that's something normal..but that's the point...it was normal for me not for her...period!

Bottom line...Dan Bilzerian treat women the way they want to be treated not all women...those women...his women!

Some girls are party girls then they become more serious...get ine man,have kids and live in suburbs...others just keep being party girls as long as they can...so what do we do...

I say let them...✌️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar