Instagram
Instagram

fredag 19 december 2014

Some of my best looking IG friends

Hey bitches...how's it hangin...to da left...mmmm baad sign:)

Ok,so this time i'm gonna share with you some of my instagram crashes...😬

Now let me explain myself in the begining..i know that some use photoshop,some have fake tits,fake ass..to me..if it looks fuckable...it can be made out of fuckin plastic...cuz i also have this saying tht no fake lips or boobs can make u something you're not...so you have alot of silicon tits around the world but not all are pamela anderson so...well it's pretty much like steroids😎

So..I've took some photos from ig and i'll just go randomly cuz i can't make any order...

One of the gals I've heard about like ten years ago...very hot,very curvy...she's yammy..
Cute face..
Body
Curves
This one was actually form her bikini competition...hottttt

Next:
Malin is swedish ok she's not ultra beautiful but she's definitely cute and worth of mentioning...cuz she is hot...not maybe my type but still...and she lost a shit lot of fat so i have nothing but respect...and ...i'd fuck her:))))))

Next on my "to fuck list..is...jelena karleusa..now jelena is a serbian singer/celebrity her singing is not really my cup of tea but her looks definitely is...

Very fashionable,sexy...and I think she did have some butt implants but i'd fuck here here and now..p.s.she's a mother of two...just so u know:)))
Next would be.....this fitness chick tht i have a huge respect...she looks incredible...now this is totally diferent of what I consider the most fuckable but firstly she's an athlete and secondly there are many types of sex appeals 
The only 👎 i have for her is that she never poses in thongs...if u're in this business there's no place for shyness...leave that to immature,ugly people packed with issues!
Now..I'm gonna start with a pic and one big fat...oh my fuckin god...heather bianchi... this gal is fuckin something...her face reminds me on charlize theron and her body on something i would like to fuck 24/7...
Curves????
Like them????
No???? Gay????
I rest my case...this is haven!

Oki...so we go further...famous VL
Victoria is a gal that trains hard but doesn't hate her pussy..she is vary feminine in a sportie type way...
Her thighs tells us tht she can squat my weights but somehow I'd rather fuck her than me:))))
Miss dolly would probably be my first choice out of all the she should be used as a medicine for the people eith erectal disabilities cuz..she could give a boner to a mothafuckin dead guy...enjoy!!!
So funny 😂😂😂
Huh...
Dolly,dolly...if u were my wife..i'd mask myself so i could rape you cuz fucking you wouldn't be enough😜😜😜
Now this gal is just perfect..so perfect that she is actually a bit less sexy..right because of that...
She's been chosen for the best ass on brasil...like u be the guy with the biggest dick in africa😭😭😂
Now this is ceca..another serbian singer...her songs are fine but i have an issue with her previous life..however my wife explained me that if i could bring her in our bedroom....she would go for a threesome instantly...so..there u go..also mother of two...pretty grown up children...so...the perfect milf:)
Now ladies and gents...i present u tge one and only...
Aylen alvarez..also have a profile with the name aylene 25...to me this is a definition of sexy women...curvy,beautiful and I could bet my life tht she can fuck your brains out...she can ride you with that fat ass like a little cunt....c'mon...
U have an awesome car but u know the factory produced...and u have a custom made...u have ordinary women and then u have this girl...

Ok...few more...labella...mmmm yammy..
A fuckin eye candy..just everything about her is great look:))))
Pretty as fuck and curvy to fuck:)))
And ass...not from this planet..
Oki this one is also not as these other latinas but I gotta giv it to her...she looks awesome..swedish gal,also lost alot..respect...and she's friends with that malin from the beginig..,I could swear they fuck time to time..,but that's cool:)))
Amazing right 💪
And one more cock ripper that looks phenomenal pretty,curvy and ridiculously hot...butt implants as well...maybe...but still...
So...this is the end...hold your breath and count to ten😎...hope i gave your some joy with these amazing women...gave you motivation,pussed you off...who cares...i just know that I'll not gonna be working for like a week so I'm hoping to have some extra sex with my chubby sexy wifey😎
Hope u'll have alot of sex yourself and joy and ofc...some quality time with your families❤️❤️❤️❤️xoxoxo!!!!
















Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar