Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 24 december 2014

Cuz u don't know the battles others are struggling with

Heya everybody...it's Christmas.....well for some of you...me..i call that a cheat day:)))

I needed to write this one before i'm off to the gym...cuz I felt kinda obliged to..

Now i got this comment on my last writing from some preson tht might be my sister😬...about how melissa should also take a responsibility in a whole story cuz she's rich and she can afford a personaltrainer a dietitian a private healthy food chef if necessary in order to lose weight and look better...

Listen...it's totally true...melissa McCarthy is definitely rich enough to pay for all that but...what we...not rich people usually don't understand is that the toughest problems aren't money related...

Now it's a story time...

The characters are real and I really hope that the person I'm gonna write about is not gonna read this cuz then I would feel even more as a complete asshole...

So in my gym there was this girl younger than me..training with her boyfriend or husband...

One of those couples that go everywhere together,train,eat,sleep...everything...

The gal is like very cute...swedish blonde but she was like really strong..I think she was in a powerlifting maybe but she was well shaped as well...

At some point i start following her on instagram...and first thing I've noticed was that her and her boyfriend were living alone in the appartment in a very expensive part of stockholm...so I figured..they got cash too...

After some time i haven seen them at all...so my first guess was that they switched a gym...

People do tht..nothing unusual..and it's been a while since I haven't seen them i even forgot how they look...almost...

Well after some time...i go to the gym and i see tge guy..and some like obese girl working out...so my first thought was tgt he started with working as personal trainer...and tht also explains why they weren't around for all tht time...

Of course after a while I've realized tht..it wasn't a girl with him...it was the girl with him..his girlfriend...and she got fat...


She completely transformed her looks....her face wasn't the same,she gained at lest 30kg it was surreal...

And then...I started with my inteligent thoughs..yeah...rich girl got tired of eating chicken and rice so she switched to candies and shit..oh...how sad...what..she realized that lifting and training is less fun than sitting on her fat ass in her fancy appartment watching kardashians....so u get the picture...

Just after a while I accidentally opened her ig cuz I haven't seen a post from her forever...I kinda knew why or at least though I knew...

First I've seen her post where she put on a picture of her spine and a mark on her  disk tht has been injured...with a comment like...god,I don't know when and how i'm gonna be able to train again...and the second picture tht stroke me even harder...

A grave with a girl's name on it...a girl that lived only ten or eleven years...i' guessing her sister or a cousin...and it said in a pic description something like...it's been a year since you're gone and i'm still in a same place cuz time has stopped for me...i'm so sad,pissed,confused,angry..but for most i'm lost cuz I still have no plan how to move on...

Well that little picture made feel like a fuckin piece of shit...a worst motherfuckin asshole ever...but it also made me think and help me understand one thing...

Sophie...i'm sorry for being a stupid retard and judging u before even saying hello to u...i'm so sorry for your loss my heart and my prayers go with you and i hope you'll menage to move on with your life soon🙏

Before u start judging someone know this...everyone u meet are fighting a battle you know nothing about...

Merry Christmas friends❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar