Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 4 december 2014

There are two types of people..my yin yang theory...

Hey you...yes you...still here...hehe...nice:))))

I just wanted to share this thought with you...cuzz I've been seeing this for sooo long...



As i was writing in my previous columns...i think it's realy important to find out stuff about you...

Who you are...what r u good at..what makes u feel good or bad...and these stuff should be only the starting point...and the ultimate goal is to based on finding out your personal properties...eventually create that mindset to what and who you want to become...

I belive tht can be a great journey but only if you be really honest with yourself to find out who you are and wht are u made of...

I've noticed some things about myself from very early age...

That thing was about what kinda force drives me...cuz I truly belive that it can be  a great indicator of which group u belong to....

Now i belive there are just two groups of people...leaders and followers and in today society being a follower is considered...well...less...

And i so disagree with tht cuz i don' belive that that system can ever be as productive as the system where are followers considered just different and nit less in any way...

So from very early age I've noticed this thing about me....

Whenever i was treated badly I've progressed...

So weird i know...but i realy respond badly on sucking dick..kinda relations...in another worlds...whenever i was treated like...good job andrija,way to go...you can do this really well...you can be the best in class or in school...my reaction would be...oh...just fuckin drop it...

Like ok,been there done that..,let's move on...But whenever i was treated like...oh andrija...you miserable piece of shit...u never gonna do that right,you always gonna be a loser...i would bite like fuckin put bull just to make that happened...

I know it is weird,it sounds creepy but...until this day...that's me...it's in imprinted in my dna I guess and it's gonna follow me until i die...

Now what I'm thinking here is that that's what leaders are made from...or the oposite...followers are better responders to easy,nice way...which again...is not more or less...it's different!!!

But that knowledge can give you so much benefits in every aspect in life....cuz if you are treated with a wrong approach...u won't be good,u won't fell good and you'll end up in a bad place...

It's like you have this ferrari...perfect engine,perfect look...and you can do wanders with that tipe of machine...but

If you fill up it's tank with diesel fuel...the potential of that work of art is zero!!!!

That car doesn't use diesel for fuel and thst's the fucked up part we can never understand....

What the fuck went wrong...two brothers or sisters same parents,same home...totaly different people...one turn out great...the other one...drugs,criminal,jail...or in my case...bodybuilder:))))))

Diferent people react differently...period...and parents need to know that...need to experiment and see which child reacts what way...

That's the key!!!

Now ofcourse I don't suggest that u treat anybody the way i described but..if you feel tht...huge energy in person...set him or her a higher goals...simple...and the person or a child without that energy can still reach the very top only for that person goals need to be set up gradually...one step at the time...

I remember...standing on the edge of a bridge in my small town in serbia...trying to get some balls to jump into the river below...

It took me fuckin eternity...i was so scared...oh man...i was a kid...

So all the kids from down under tried to encourage me by saying me that it's not that scary,that...i can do it...all those nice stuff...

But once I've heard one asshole saying...come on,let's swim...he's a pussy,he's never gonna jump...

There we go...that instance i flew down...it was awesome...jumped all summer long like crazy...but as soon as i was totally comfortable with that bridge...i was thinking how can I climb on top of the support and jump from there...

cuz I couldn't get that adrenaline rush anymore from bridge alone....but luckily I've dropped tht idea cuz it would be a suicide...:))))

So...challenge..that what drives me..while the others respond better to go the safest route that most of the others have chosen before...

And as i said...that's also good...but what i think it's perfect...is followers and leaders working in a symbiosis...now that's pure perfection..

Cuz i know..two leaders will bite eachothers heads off and two followers will be lost forever...but dark and light...night and day...yin and yang is the key element for the ultimate success once they start to work in synergy❤️



Have an awesome weekend my people ✌️🙏❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar