Instagram
Instagram

lördag 13 december 2014

Do you know what do u like to do?

I've been asked this question so many times when I was younger and my answers were always simple...i like to lift weights,eat,sleep and fuck...that's it...

Now when I'm older...i don't really like to fuck that much😂😂😂

Noooo...i still do...really i do!!!

But what I would like to analyze here is that people very often tell me that when they see me happy i'm like in denial or I'm delusional or something....their explanation would always be that i can't be happy because I don't jave enough money...which is true ,i'm not in love with what i do..yeap...and I don't get the chance to see my dear people as often as I would like to...definitely true!!

So they're right..or?

Well they might be right about those factors in my life that I would change but they are definitely not right about the fact that I'm in denial about them..

Actually I'm quite aware of these stuff and I think about them all the time but what they don't understand is how can i still be happy...so their explanation is that I'm lying to myself..NO!

I don't have to lie myself about anything because u just need to be just a little bit mature to sit down and talk to yourself and come to this very simple conclusion!

Being happy about your life doesn't necessarily mean that u are also satisfied with all it's aspect!!!

Everyone can do better in most things they do but that doesn't mean you can't be happy in a meanwhile!!!

But HOW????

How...I'll tell u how...first be greatful about things u already have and never take them for granted and second... whenever u have time...make sure u do the things u like!

Okay u'll say but I already do the things i like on my free time...hehe..not really...

I mean sure you do..things like...on your free time u watch tv,or eat out,get drunk,or you fuck or go somewhere warm and just sunbathing all day long...so yes...you do stuff you like...than what's the problem....

Those stuff u do R NOT CONSTRUCTIVE...they're everyone's basic instinct...that doesn't count!

I mean c'mon how happy can you get if someone lets you watch tv one week in a row huh?

Let me give you a hint...ONE WEEK!!!

As soon as you start living your normal life everything gets the same...and what you want is start loving your every day!!!

So...now ask yourself...what do I like to do???

I like bodybuilding which I know is not something constructive for you cuzz bodybuilders are idiots...okay...what's constructive about running or swimming???

Nothing really...but it's not a fuckin time waster!!!!

You engage yourself in some way...

I also like helping others about their workouts and diets and stuff and that's super constructive so there you go...

But this is not about me...I'm just giving you my exampel...u need to find your own thing and even if it's possible and I think everything is possible with the right mindset...turn that in to your job!

Now okay i get that it's not easy..not for me,not for you but...at least don't waist your time waiting...LIVE for fuck sake...now,not tomorrow and not on your next vacation...life is now!!!

I even have this issue with all those people who call fatherhood or motherhood a job...

That's not a job..i don' have kids so yes i know i don't know what it's like but just think about it for a second...

People ask u...what do you do for living...u say..i'm a stay home mom...what????

Stay home mom is not a job...stay home mom is...I DON'T HAVE A JOB!!!

What do you do is a question related to the things you do for others not just for you!!!

I KNOW it's not for you it's for your kids..but that's something every normal person have inside...it's an instinct and it doesn't count....if that was a job than a whole africa is working hard as hell...???

And when you have somehow money to be a "stay home mom"...as soon as you know you'll be all fucked up feeling like the only purpose in this world is to make your kids breakfast,drive them to school,cook them lunch,drive them home from school...you gonna feel useless...that's because you're a human being made for more than just one thing!!!

No..sorry...giving an answer to the question,what do you do for living...i'm a stay home mom....is the same as you say...i fuck three times a day...or i'm a men i have a penis...

Any contribution is good..not all of us can  slice open people and give them a heart transplantation but do anything that make somebody else safe,happy,satisfied...you'll se you'll feel better instantly!!!

Stop watching tv any chance you get ...that shit is made for people who can't find the purpose of their existence...don't save every single coin so u can get away for a week or two and act happiness...cuzz that's all you can do..you can act that you're happy cuzz you fuckin know...when those ten days are over...you're getting back right where you were ten days ago...you're to your life...

#lovelife everybody❤️ 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar