Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 3 december 2014

Being humble about the things you suck at..

Hey everyone!!!

Lately i've been writing alot negative stuff..or at least that's how alot of you took it so..i kinda feel the need to tell something about tht...

For starters ...i need to remind you that i like to joke alot...many of you who don' know me maybe don' think that way but i realy do...

So when i write stuff like...how can u tell whether u are gay or not...i assume tht you r aware that it should entertain you...readers not piss you off for fuck sake...

But when i write stuff about marriage or that u should analyse your dreams i'm serious..but that as well i don't write to piss u off but to share my opinion with you...

But when you read that...you might get the impression that i write about marriage because I've reached the perfection in mine..which is so not true or when i write how you should consider of dropping some of your dreams that never gonna happen is not cuzz i have all my dreams accomplished nooo...for christ sake,no...

All the marriages had their ups and downs...mine is no exception...but once u menage to get your shit together you grow...you mature and the conclusions i got from it i share with you that's all...

There were periods in my marriage when my wife and I were constantly fighting,periods when we haven't had sex for months,periods where we almost have reached a financial bottom...does that sounds like smooth???

No..ofcourse not but...i don't think my wife and i r alone in that...alot of marriages went through same or even worse scenario...so many of you can understand me...but also thre's alot of you who r single and don't have a clue how marriage actually looks like...so there you go..i write something about it...

Dreams...i keep seeing this guy in the gym everyday doing powerlifting...the guy  is like shorter than me and i'm 178cm and he weighs probably no more thn well let's give him a treat and say 70kg but i think he's no more than 65kg

A POWERLIFTER!!!!!

And now you would say...oh,but let him do what he wants...yes..ofcourse he should do what he wants but it seams to me he wants to be an actual powerlifter...

Why??why would you want to become something your not...cuz as long as he wants to get stronger and better it's fine but dreaming of becoming a world famous powerlifter is just sad...sorry

And i'm saying this cuzz i've seen more than once sons being mentally raped by their idiotic fathers about how they have to be tough and not pussies...how they need to be big and strong like real men are...so there you go...that's where his death wish can be from to become a world famous powerlifter...

I remember once in serbia i was at some relatives visit and there was this guy and his little son...

I was maybe not even eighteen but already i had muscles..and that motherfucker dad told his son who was not more than 8 or 9 year old kid...

Look,you fuckin pussy...look how you should look like...look...with that kinda body you can do anything...everyone will respect you,you can fuck any pussy you like...look you little pussy look...

The kid wasn't even ten for fuck sake...he looked at me almost sad...cuzz it seamed so hard to get his dad's acknowledgement....

And then what do you get???...a skinny fifteen year old taking a shit load of steroids,disappointed,angry...and fucked for life...cuzz he want's to become something he was never meant to be😱

Let's move on.... Do you think i consider my self some big bodybuilder...let me tell you this...i used to compete 2012...i won...next year same competition comes a guy from kuwait or wherever...that guy was so big...that me standing beside him would make me look like his little bitch that he's gonna fuck after the show...and i'm not talking here about proffesionals from mr.olympia...i'm talking about a guy...so what was I supposed to do...shoot myself...no...laugh it off!!!!

Hehe...look at himđŸ˜łđŸ”«

And now...let me just give you a tiny feedback about my gay/feminine side...

Beside the fact that most of the time i do the vacuuming,laundry,food cooking which some consider a woman's job...i also pick us a softener/conditioner in the supermarket...

Now can you just imagine a 130kilo guy open and smell each and every bottle of those...choosing the right one...

When my wife's colleagues give us a visit and they smell our softener tomorrow they call me to ask me which one I've been using:))))

When i described how girly girls should like big men...it's also that they like tall man...yes...tall men are manly...not midgets like me...my wife fuckin' love tall men...so what should i do kill my self no...I laugh it off for fuck sake!!!

What I'm trying to say here is that...most of you had friends and family who used to suck your dick and you sucked theirs so you can both feel better about yourself...

I want to be you friend that tells you flat out no bullshit...where i think you suck at...cuz belive it or not...real friends should say that shit to one another!!!

See ya soon...😜




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar