Instagram
Instagram

måndag 15 december 2014

The one who presume is just a C..NT

Hey people...monday again huh...i'm good,and i presume u are too...and that presumption makes me a cunt..according to my today's title...well...

People have these presumptions all the time but does that makes thm evil...no...you presume based on your previous experience and also based on other people stories tht migh be true cuzz you don't know things like tht for a fact...

Now...big guys(bodybuilders)are assholes...period...normal people think that and there's very little we can change there...

They look scary,they are big,and they are aggressive because they use steroids...period!



Now...good thing in sweden is tht here people know really good to play that they're not judgemental so u can basically get the most beautiful smile by the person who wishes seeing you in those beautiful gas chambers,those smart people made in aushwitz....amen...or should i say sieg heil!!!

Now before u start PRESUMING i'm saying swedish people are nazis...let me tell you a story...



Sitting in a caffé waiting for my wife to bring us coffee and stuff..and this lady approaches my table and looking at the table besime...it was available and a caffé was pretty packed with people...but for SOME reason she was having a second thought about sitting beside me...

I looked at her gave her a smile and moved just a little bit on aside so I let her know tht she can sit there..she gave me back the most amazing smile but she was still standing there holding her tray with coffee and cookies...

In that second her girlfriend approaches her and addressing her in serbian...which happens to be my native language 😁

So the second lady goes...c'mon...sit there...and the first one look at her...sayng something like...where u wante to sit...beside this guy???

It sounded like where u want me to sit..beside this ebola infected mad dog that bites???

I kept quiet of course but they finally sat at that table my wife shows up talking serbian with me😂😂😂

Well let's just say..they weren't having the most comfortable coffee break😭😭😭

Now this stuff is offensive but I really try to laugh it off..

...But the ultimate shit i get every day in metro when i go to work out..

In sweden we have like sixteen seats in one small part of a train..then there are doors and then again seats...

These sixteen seats are split into four  seat- groups and since i go in at the start station I always pick one of those four seats group...sit in one seat..and that's it...

As the train stops at all different stations proe come in and they start looking where is the best for them to sit...

Every day goes like this...untill all other seats are taken NOBODY dares to take one of the three seats beside me...that's like...i'm not even suprised anymore...i just like to watch people when they try discreetly to say one another that l look like a mass murderer or something 💀👽🔥



The ultimate shit was this gypsy lady who was also a beggar in a metro...at some point...after passing by people asking for some coins...she decided to sit cuz her phone was ringing...

She spontaneously sit beside me cuz again...three seats around me were available...so she talks for like three seconds,then turns around...look at me...get up and sits in single  seat available in other four sits group🙈

Omg...huh????

Well listen I really don't have problem with that...I'm fine..I'm actually super suprised when people start talking to me as i'm...normal😕...but usually those people are crazy or want to fuck me👿

As i said it's fine for me...but being judgemental is evil..once a judgmental person gets the power of some sort...

Today i did my power walk even though it was so cold,rainy and windy outside...while i was approaching the entrance of our appartment building where btw inside there is some nice Christmas decorations a nice bench and of course it's warm...i've seen a girl sitting on that bench alone...

It took me like ten seconds to get to the door and in a meanwhile a man..my neighbor was about to come out of the building...and start talkin something with the girl...

I opened the door and I'm hearing a very short conversation which fucked up pretty much my whole day😔

Apparently the girl doesn't live in our building and she came in to wait for something or someone ...i don't know a buss maybe or who knows...since it was pretty fucked up weather outside...

But I just heard this aryan,gray eyed,old,motherfucker saying her that...it doesn't matter if she promises she'll behave herself...if she doesn't leave right tht moment...he's gonna call the police...

I don't know his reasons i quite frankly I don't give a fuck...by any standards,that's wrong...throwing that  little girl outside on that weather  as she's piece of garbage is evil thing to do...

Now she was a foreign...like latino or arabic and he was pure blood swedish but i can't say if tht was because of that...and in the end it's irrelevant...the point is...she was sitting inside doing nothing wrong...she was like less than fifteen...keep saying snälla,snälla...(please,please)...and he threw her out on rain...that's somebody's child u fuckin psychopath!!!

Of course I looked at him..he actually looked me back with that face expression like...don't worry neighbor...I'm gonna handle this...and as always i didn't do nothing...

This kinda events make me wish just for a second we're in serbia...cuz overl thre...he'd probably end up looking pretty similar to stephen hawking after i'd finish him...but here..there is a LAW...protecting animals like him...

In our building there were some problems made by people and kids from around coming inside,making noise,saying stuff to elderly and shit...and i get that...

But if you keep presuming that everyone will behave that same way...you're becoming a very,very evil person😔

Be kind to one another😔🙏❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar