Instagram
Instagram

fredag 12 december 2014

The ultimate bodybuilding program

Hey biaches wazz up!!!! 

You wanna hear about the ultimate bodybuilding program so you can create the monster tht you always wanted...



Want me to tell you about it...well..i can't you know why...

Cuzz there is no such thing for fuk sake!!!

This guy approached  me in the gym after us saying hello to one another  for like two years asking me about,some super duper bb training program...

And of course i never heard of it...so he starts explaining to me how this is the ultimate thing tht gave him the enormous results and all...

The guy and his friend are workin' out together for ever..an they are of those people that when they do an incline dumbell press they take literally five pairs if different dumbells...two benches and beside that their GEAR takes a half of a gym floor...they are carrying their bags with them,all different sorts of straps,wrapes...some rubber bands...three different gym bottles with who knows what kinda craziness inside...and omg...

They lift weight two times...they imediately write it down...cuzz their diary is very important...

Guys...these two idiots who btw i also think are brothers and I could swear they fuck one another as well...

...look like tennis players...I swear to god...guys...they don't have a gram of muscles more than djokovic or nadal...or some other one...

First of all...how fuckin rude u need to be to look like tht and trying to explain to me how muscles are building..they had an tremendous results...FUUUUUCK MEEEEEE...where,when...gimme before and after pics...cuz to me you look same way you looked twenty years ago!!! 

Second...sure u have to change your training scheme every now and then...if nothing at least for refreshing your mind with some new things...smaller weigths...heavier weights...wider grip,narrow grip...longer rest,shorter rest...but that's it...

And there's also a thing where u need to ask yourself which level i'm on right now...cuzz most of those stuff were made for expirienced people who's bodies have reached some limitations...

What I was trying to tell him was that..I used to change all those bulshit and the only real difference I've seen was when i was changing my food habits...more protein...change...more carbs...change...less bad and more good fatty food change...that's how you look...how you fuckin eat!!!!

Now let me make one thing clear...it's understood that from the beginning you train hard..you push yourself to the muscle failure and beyond if possible cuzz if you don't do that...my advice for you would be..don't waiste you fuckin time...just go home and have beer or something...

But these guys do train hard I would lie if I said they don't so..there's no other reason for their stagnation than that they simply do not eat right...

I can tell you one thing...proffesional bodybuilder can hit the targeting muscle ten times more with one single exercise that most of us could wth five different one in five different variations...why..cuz they don't bench press the weight...they use tht bench and that weigh to stimulate hypertrphy...

That's bodybuilding...the other thing that most of you do is moving heavy objects from point A to point B trying to be cool or whatever...

So...my point...learn how to do flat bench,incline bench and maybe declined bech press...and kill it...and you're done...go home...eat,eat,eat...there you go...mae sence???

Have a great weekend people xoxo❤️❤️❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar