Instagram
Instagram

söndag 2 juni 2013

Please...

As i write this stuff i can see that there are a couple of you who are visiting my blog daily...first of all i would like to thank you, but also i would realy liked to know...why you never,ever leave any comments...

I don't belive that nobody of you got nothing to say to add or to ask...so please,stop being like that and start participating in any way...what's wrong with you people...

I want you to leave a comment...it can be just.."hi" or "hej" or "zdravo" or ...i don't know...anything,
ok...

Thank you:)))

5 kommentarer :

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ljudi ne mogu da ostavljaju komentar jer ti treba gmail account da bi to radio.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Holy cow...a comment:))) well,petar here explaining me that if one wants to put some comment you first need to have a google acount...wich is little shitty but what to do...any how...i didn't know that so thank you petar ristic for clearing that up and also a huge,fat thank you for your comment...if you think i can help you with anything or if you have anything to say,please do...petar is the man:)))
    Hvala druze(serbian)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hey no problem! I've been reading your blog since last year, interesting stuff!; i wanted to leave a comment earlier, but i couldn't remember my password hehe. Maybe you could write something about your take on todays bodybuilding mentality, like how no one trains legs anymore (at least in Serbian gyms) and everyone just wants to have a big chest or biceps.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You know what..you are totally right,petar...actualy i've been talkin exactly about that subject in my interview in "body" magasine and how i was first embarressed to train my legs...so first thing on my list to write is this subject...and again,let me thank you for being so nice to respond...have a great day:)

      Radera