Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 25 juni 2013

Hello people...

Here we are...i'm here you're there...nothing's happening...at least nothing here...so...i don't know...i guess i got old...
   The lady who is gonna rent appartment to my mother in law contact me...to tell me that is totaly ok to check in earlier..since we gonna get there like 4 in the morning...so that's good and that's going to be a real vacation...since i'm gonna stop with my low calorie diet at that time and i'm not gonna exercise at all...ok maybe some running or power walk by the beach but nothing heavy...so it gonna be just...easy,easy...
   Right now im at about 200-250g of carbs per day so...you know...some days it's ok,some days is like someone fucked me all night long but...i got to do what i got to do...
   I don't even know whether i'm gonna take some pics at all or not...but it would be smart actualy to get ridd of the water and try out some new ideas for that crutial period prior to competition...just to get to know my self better and to see how my body reacts to some diferent aproach...
   I would try this time to keep the salt in...cause i' kinda curious whether i'm gonna look fuller...and i would also try with souna two days before...to sweat my self real good befor the day with the least water,wich would be a day before the show...well...there's no show but...you know what i mean...since i remember that was leaking on my prejudging at the competition and it didn't realy felt very nice...
   This morning i was 98 point somethin'...my glutes are still not good but i belive they got better in a last couple of weeks but still...i don't wanna be bootylicious...so...i need to push a bit more...
   Right now i'm super tierd since i had one of those leg days ... god...it was heavy...i did three reps of squats with 220kg and that's realy a lot these days...since i'm around 2000kcal per day...do i'm practicly starving...at least it feels that way...but my strenght is telling me only one thing...that i'm not loosing a whole bunch of muscles...so i'm happy for that..
   Ok...that's it for now...so take care and smell ya later....
P.S. Commmmment!!!!!
 Thank you.
Stockholm...
 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar