Instagram
Instagram

måndag 17 juni 2013

Hey guys....

What's up...here i am at my work...took a break from the kitchen,having my high protein and fat and low carb day,so i'm a bit dizzy,but it's fine....any hoo,i just have to tell you that i got my new mbt-sandals and as everything about mbt...they're so good so i strongly recomend it to everyone...
   I know they look retarded..so am i...but if you can ignore looks...they're the best shoes ever...
  So...there's this guy,my facebook friend,askin' me for an advice...of course he sent me a personal message on fb...good forbid that he asked me on this blog...that's realy too much to ask..so he asked me what do i think about his new stack of supplements...it's some gainer,no explode and casein...
  So i told him that casein is ok..maybe before bed,but to have casein before and after workout is not realy recomended since it enters the blood quite slowly..and that's not what you want...so i suggested him whey instead,so he can even mix it with that gainer,said that no-explode is always good....and of course i added some glutamine,creatine and bcaa-s if he can afford it.
That actualy is a good pack of supplements for bulking time....so i recomend it to all of you summer-bodybuildes...who wans to gain some beef for your vacation or beach ar whatev..
   Speakin' of vacation i started with preparation...yeaterday i orded this panini grill online so i have how to fix food anywhere i go...and as soon as got it,i'll test it and of course write a review about it...i also orderd one kitchen scale for my wife...so she got on at here job...and thare were some artificial tastes for coffee but you can use it for your oatmeal or whatev..i took chocholate taste and amareto...hope it'l turn good.
   One more thing...this swedish brand önos,lounched some low calorie marmelad with aspartame and they're great...you have apple,strawberry and raspberry...they taste great...i love them...if you can find them...try them out..tell me what you think:)))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar