Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 11 juni 2013

Inspiration...

Hey everybody...hope you're doin' good...a few weeks ago this friend of mine dragan sent me a personal message on facebook that he would like to loose weight and he asked for my healp...he explained me what's his current condition is and told me that he desperatly need a diet do he is willing to pay me just to give him some guidelines what,how much and when should he eat..

I am super busy,and i do need the money...but first...i know this guy for like...20 years,he's house is close to my apartment in our small town in serbia and now i'm in stockholm and he is in halmstad(small town in sweden),and he is also a chef,also struggling the way i do and he is married to my school friend that i know for ever...and they have this beautiful son so...the last thing i'm doing here is charging him...i told him...i can not give you toouch of my time because i don't have it too much...but i do gonna give you guidelines for what you need to do in order to start loosing weight...and i'm also not charging you,but i would be needing a favor...and that is....that you do good,i said...
   The only good for me at this point would be that you actualy be discipline,do what you need to do and realy loose some weight...
   He said i promise...and that's it...
From then it was a couple of weeks...we hear each other via fb,he is updating me,asking me some questions..so i could see that he's dedicated and determant...and now he sent me these pictures if before/after and...i can just tell you the progres for this short period of time is amaizing so...i'm very proud of him but for the most part he should be proud of himself because it was all him..  i might have a small part in that but again...it's all him...so...
  Way to go dragan...and keep up the great job!!!
   The worst thing that somebody can tell you is...that you can't do something!
  Keep fighting...
Have nice day everyone:)))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar