Instagram
Instagram

söndag 23 juni 2013

Heya..

Waz up you guys..i haven't been checkin in for a while..well...considering the tremendous amount of stuff that's happening in my life...no wonder:-))))
 
   He,he....yeah,right....but any way,there's some swedish day when nobody's working so i was free a bit more than normal...but since i never celebrate any date...this was no exception...
   As a matter a fact...yesterday was my wife's and my seven year anniversary of marrige..and we didn't do shit...we were at the gym....that's pritty much what we did on our wedding day too...
 
   Sick right....i know..it's just...it seems to me a bit cliche to celebrate that stuff...i don't know....i don't drink...i don't party..i don't eat any food but my food and i don't even hang out with people so what the fuck should i do...invite someone and give 'em cakes,and drinks and stuff and i stand there wach them oddly...no thanks...i'll rather go train,maybe have a coffee and stuff...
   Ok,we went to see a movie yesterday....and it was a good one ..."after earth" with will smith and his son...it was good,you should watch it...and his kid....his acting was good...i was a but sceptical since tou know....daddy is making a movie star out of his kid even though his kid is a mental..but no....this kid is good..
   Yeah..i got also a one of the first critiques on my blog... not written more oraly...this girl said to my wife that she reads my blog but that it's very hard to read...she said that i need to separate pharagraphs for it to be easier to read and a big minus for not using capital letters...
   Well for those paragraphs i agree but i think i do that quite ok now days...cause i know..it can give you a bit of headache while reading but this capital letters...men..i just can't...it's too much...i already write this stuff in a bus or at my job or even now...i write this while i'm in NK wich is like elite department store in stockholm...while i'm waiting my wife to look around and just after i finished my meal....here...can you imagine me...with my plastic box...fancy...


    Any way...i'm here...stilling the time to writte it and now i have to wach my capital letters...come on...gimma some break...
   And it's not that i don't know where to put it...i know at least 90% cases but it's too much work...

   Who knows,i might write one with capitals so both you and i can see is it that better...any hoo,thanks for the critics..

Oh and one more thing...she also said that i'm full of rage...like i'm constantly angry...
    Am i
???

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar