Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 6 juni 2013

Dilemma...

Few days ago i was just checkin' out my instagram and saw this picture of bob marley...i think...and like quotes wich goes something like...the biggest coward is a man who awakens women's heart knowing that he doesn't want to give her love...
   Ok,i was like...let me comment...here on my blogg i allways saying...comment,comment everybody,so now whan i'm on thi other side...well ...
   So i wrote her...it was her...of course,from where i see somebody fucked her and didn't wanted to have nothing with her but that....and i wrote...to most women i wanted to fuck i actualy told i just want that...so basicly with that kind of honesty i'd had to jerk alot cause none of them wouldn't wanna have sex after that...and the other guys who were ok with telling shit like...you are so special to me,you are something else,sweety...they fucked like crazy...so...i said...what jave we learned???
   Shit,they didn' like that...all the people who have commented on that pic were like...obviously you are not capable of loving a women...every boy can get laid but true love...blah,blah...shit...crap...
  I was like...no,no...i'm totaly capable of loving a women...i'm married and i adore my wife...it's just that i can not love every girl i could fuck...some girls simply doesn't triggers emotions in me and some do...but i consider my self 100% fer...and i got to be the bad guy...why because i use fuck instead of having sex or makin' love....well the concept is the same...and how come honesty is such a bad thing...
  There's also this thing that most people i follow are this...fitness girls who are so into having a perfect ass...so maybe that's their problem...
   Girls,ladys,bitches...listen to me now...these are my quotes and my words of wisdom...

A great ass triggers mens cock...a great personality triggers mens heart...so try to train your personality as hard as you train your glutes...otherwise...you only gonna be good for one thing..
  Thank you!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar