Instagram
Instagram

måndag 3 juni 2013

Statistics...

Ok,boys and girls...i would like to write a small review about this statistics that i have here concerning visits on my blog...and i must say that i'm plesantly supprised:)))
 
First place holds sweden with 99 wich is great...i certainly hope that a small perscentage of that are people who saw me in a magazine...still no comments,questions or anything from here but...ok,i hope that'll change:))

Second place (71) is of course serbia...i'm guessing that i'm kinda interesting for some of you out there as well..way to go serbia...knowledge is power....i don't know if i can give you any but still...it feels good just sayng that:))

Third place...is usa...thank you america:)))... You sure laugh alot about my idiotic english...cause, i might gat away here in sw or in serbia...but with people that their native language is english...hardley:))) well you'll forgive me right...oh,and start comment, you too;))

Then we have my visitors from russia (10),great britain(6) netherlands(4)....

I'd like to thank you all...and keep visiting:)))

Today i'm off from gym...right now i'm finishing my cardio and after breakfast i'm on my way to the gym to be a personal trainer to my wife...
 
Did you know that i actualy charge her...i mean,she insisted it...she said...since i'm taking your free time...i'd feel better about it if you have some money...so i don't take alot..100kr.. It,like 15$ or 12€...but...it's still money...haha..still can't belive it:)))

Have great day every one!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar