Instagram
Instagram

fredag 31 maj 2013

Celebrity:)))

Hey,hey,hey....what's up people...it's been a while right...well lucky for me...nobody give a shit...

  How ever i had to write this today,because i felt weird...man it was awkward:))) in a good way though!!!

So i'm in the gym,being a PT to my wife,she realize that her wrist wraps are done so she needs a new one...

Since we are close to this bodybuilding store mm sports,we went there right after workout...

So we are there and as soon as we went in i felt people's eyes all over me..but you know...in a polite way..so there we are minding our own stuff,checkin' out wraps and gloves...and this guy aproaches me asking me am i the dude from the magasine..i said that i am...he was very nice,said i look great and that he hopes that i'll compete again...i said that i hope so too and that i appreciate that...it felt nice of course...and ok,my wife decided wich one to buy and i took one tank top for me and when we payed and on our way to the door thare's this other guy calling me back...i stopped and he goes...excuse me,my friend would like to say ask you something...i was like...sure....and now this third guy who was behind the counter comes to me and said i would line to shake hand with you...i saw you at the magasine and you look so good...i was like...well thank you very much i so appreciate that...and he asked me as well about next competitions and stuff and i was just about to say like...ok man,see you around and he goes like...would it be ok if i take a picture with you...i was thinkin' like...holy cow...who the fuck am i for having people asking me that kinda stuff...i'm tellin' you it was weird...

But i said sure and my wife took his phone and took a shoot of two of us:))) crazy:)))

After that it was our meal time,so we went just across the street and sat in this nice park with a big fountain and my wife just wouldn't stop teasing me how i become a celebrity now...hehe...sick;)))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar