Instagram
Instagram

lördag 11 maj 2013

Check In

time for anther check in guys...so...let us se how far did i go...

well first of all i have to say that cutting down my calorie intake has definitely been paid off...i cut back my protein down to...well 180 to 200g per day wich is super low in my had but once i did it i realized that i do not need no more for maintain my volume....so that's good...my carbs were somewhere between 300 and 350 a day...i went maybe once like...up to 400 but usualy it was less...and of course my fat were always close to 50g a day...and went down to 101,4kg...so that's good...

now i have three weeks more to go of heavy diet and everyday workout so i'm planing of pushing my self even more...from tomorow i'm gonna be training six consecutive days with only one day rast..so i'm swiching my exercise program as well...i'll be training every muscle parti now two times a week...so naturaly my exercise number per each muscle group will be lower since i still need to spend maybe a little over one hour at the gym everyday...and also this way of training i'm gonna continue through my 8-9 weeks after this so...i'm also preparing my self for that as well...so we'll see

one Little change i'm gonna do is that i am going to lower my fat intake now down to as low as possible,with maybe increasing them every now and then but on a regular days there will be no more peanut butter,avocado,gravlax or beef wich were my most comon sources of fat.

so my trainng schedule should be something like this:
sunday:chest,traps and biceps
monday:legs
tuesday:backs,houlders and triceps
and after this wednesday-same as sunday
thursady-same as monday
friday same as tuesday
and saturday rest..

that's pretty much it...and tonight after like four weeks i'm having a night off diet so i was stuffing myself with some fried pork chops...fried potato,bearnaise...some sweets...so even though a wasn't realy tired or anything...i fell a sleep instantly for a couple of hours...crazy...man---now i'm about to have my second cheeting meal wich is gonna be good ol' fich 'n chips and reomulade sauce and of course more cany and stuff...so if i survive...we'll be hearin' echother in a couple days so,for now...checkin out;-)))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar