Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 2 maj 2013

Turn the page...

So...as i wrote earlier,my body weight has beed dropped down for more than 15kg but,there's alway some butt:)))

I i've expected i stopped loosing weight so every time something like that happens most people are are saying to them selfs stuff like...oh i'm still loosing fat, it's just that i'm gaining muscles as well so that's why my scale doesn't shows any changes..well that would be in 99% cases..pure bullshit:(((

I stopped loosing fat..period!!! So what a fuck i'm gonna do about it..well the only reasonable solution...start eating less!!!

Now some folks try to do more cardio in order to burn more calories and with that sort of being able to maintain their food intake...mmmm...i personaly dissagree with that..because,once you overtrain your body...you'll see less results and probably be more exposed to injuries...so if you ask me...at that point,where you need to go from 10 to 5% of body fat..you need to be able to rest alot...since your recovery process is pretty slowed down at that point....so...be smart!!!

Ok,as we're talkin' about me what i did is i basicly decreased my calories from...well let's say 3300-3500kcal down to 2700kcal per day...but what i also changed is the ratio between carbs and protein...before my fat-protein-carbs were in the ratio of 1:2:3...but now i don't want to go with my proteins as low as 200g so the new ratio is 1:2:2,5...so basicly i get a bit more proteins proportion to my calories...
My workout remains the same...but i'll try to have only one workout session per day...heavy weights or cardio...but cardio these days i try to do very easy ..so that my heart rate never exceed over 100 per min....whether i jog or bike or doing stepper,treadmill..whatev:)))

Ok,bitches...keep fightin' and be good...if you can't be good,be bad babe;))





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar