Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 7 maj 2013

Dilemma...

Ok,so i put those few photos of me trying out shirts and one of them was me without shirt..i don't know...it seemed like a good lightning in that cabin so i took a shoot...wrote the article,and posted on my fb as well.

The next day i get a regular daily mail from my mother...she goes like...my day was fine until your sister showed me a picture of you on facebook...that totaly put me down...you know that i'm against big muscles but you look like you have had some heavy disease,and i was so upset after that...and i was also upset by the fact that your sister showed me that photo just to piss me off:)))

Sweet lord...why people think like that...first of all they do not realize how poor would they look if somebody just removed all the fat from their bodies...imagine...guys like they just have been relised from auschwitz,and bony girls with no ass or any muscles on their body...freeky..

That's also a good wake up call for all those fat/chunky boys who are actualy trippin' that they are big...most of them never went down to like 7-8 let alone 5 or under percent of body fat...if they would done that once...thay would be so sad...once you look in the mirror and you're like...gone:)))

But you know what...that's bodybuilding...fat doesn't count!!!

As for my mom...i guess she still thinks like that hundred years old school...you are fat because you eat good and that means you're healthy:)))

Fuck me...

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar