Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 29 september 2015

Just the way you are...❤️

Hey people...:)))

In the beginning I need to thank my American friends that appears to like reading this:))))thank you!!!

As some of you may have seen on my social medias...there was a friend staying at our apartment here in Stockholm...

Today I don't wanna try to make any point or my point of view...I just wanna say I'm grateful for having her as a friend...

She's one of those people you don't need to call every week otherwise she gets upset....I guess that's because she has a life...

Being around her it's...easy...it feels good and natural...but the thing I really like about her is that she gets me...so I don't need to suck her dick for a half an hour every time I throw a joke...

That kind of people I worship...and I keep asking myself...why the fuck can't everyone just be normal and humble...

....but I think I kinda know the answer...it's there are two kinds of people in this world...small and big...so the bigger u r...the more comfortable u get...about yourself,about others...about everything...

My friend is one of those few big people I have a privilege of knowing...

She makes me feel safe...to be me,she doesn't agree with me in many ways buy she doesn't judge me...she's brilliant:)

So darling...until we meet again...I'll enjoy in moments I captured that will always make me close to you...I also enjoy everything you left behind...your hair all around the floor,your..."food",your slutty perfume on my sheets...and a certain bodily fluids on my rug...😶😶😶
I would like to say I'll miss u...but I won't...because you're a friend...and friends can never really leave...

So my darling...you know how much I love you..appreciate you,and our friendship...keep doing what you're doing cuz you're awesome😘😘😘

P.S. And you need to stop bugging me about that threesome,regardless of how hot I am😁😎❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar