Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 24 september 2015

Outside the box🐵🙈🙉🙊

Imagine you're at some soccer game...

U're in that audience among many other who came that day to spend their time watching the match..

It's a big game...let's say the word championship finals between two countries...of which one is yours.

Usually,all the people,media and everyone present are wandering who's gonna win right?

So all the people are either fans of one or the other side...

Now imagine a person sitting there...as everyone else...watching the game..as anyone else..but when u ask that person...hey,which side are you on?

And the person answer goes like...

I'm not actually taking any sides...although one of the two countries is my native country...I came here today to simply watch the game,I enjoy the sport,I like the crowd and I do have a good time regardless of the outcome...

Now...to me...that's one of the ways to define...excellency!

In my head..those people are superior comparing to the others,in my mind that person is valuable to any society...because I believe that all the great ideas that shaped our world to better came from this those kind of people!

Those people are the ones that create instead of follow..those people have ideas instead of instruction manuals...those people are born leaders!

I like that:)))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar