Instagram
Instagram

måndag 7 september 2015

Dear followers...

Hey everyone...Monday is here and for me that means kicking ass in the gym cuz Monday is a leg day:))))

However..I would like to put a word about me and people that follow me on Instagram,blog,Facebook...or whatever...

First of all I would like to thank you for everything,it feels good to know that my stuff is interesting to someone out there:)))

However...reading my blog,or checking out my pics is one thing but being my friend is a totally different!

Now I really don't wanna be one of those people that can only be friends with people they know from their childhood and shit cuz I love making new friendships...but usually it's easier said than done:)))

Why is that???

Well it's because nine out of ten people that contact me are sick in their fuckin heads😂😂😂

Sorry but it is like that...

I keep my inbox open to everyone so that nobody feel I'm some sort of dick that doesn't like giving even a chance to someone to ask me or tell me something..but...sending me a private message is so not enough!

Most people who even dare to contact me are the people who woul like to fuck me..and almost none of them is having a pussy:))))

So they are gay...which is fine to a certain point...because let me tell you a secret...

Being a gay guy doesn't automatically makes you a rock star,okay...like...none of you is Elton John,or Freddy..so stop tripping okay...

Second...if you want to have my response inbox or no inbox U NEED TO BE INTERESTING IN SOME WAY!!!

So,sending me constantly message such as...hello,how are you..is not gonna make me want chatting with you...sorry.

Do you have a question,do you have an answer,do you hate me,do you love Hitler...anything just not a fucking be average and expect from me to take my time and write you back stuff...like,nothing...I'm fine and shit..sorry..it's just not how I am.

My strong advice to anyone out there is..be yourself...cuz the worst thing you can do is to try to be funny...it's like trying to be pretty...it's just fuckin ridiculous...have you met any beautiful person that's trying to be beautiful...no...they appear and there you go...people comment about them how beautiful they are..

Funny people just talk their talk and as soon as you know...everyone's laughing...

You need to be you...and that's all you can...and if some fuckface from the internet you never even met(like me t.ex)...doesn't find you interesting...fuck him..move on.

Cuz let me reveal something else for you...inferiority is not a turn on,for fuck sake....

You start behaving as a submissive little bitch,no one will give a fuck about you!!!

 So....next time someone doesn't wanna chat with yo..fuck that person..move on...don't be pathetic and ask why he or she doesn't wanna hang with you cuz the reason is pretty fuckin obvious!

Until you become a best friend with yourself don't expect from anyone to  give a shit about you❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar