Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 8 september 2015

Tits n' ass😈🍑🍒

Heya y'all:)))


I've seem this picture recently on IG and of course I laughed cuz it is funny..but...when I give a second thought...

You know...people are fuckin incredible...I gotta tell you...people are probably the most fuckable species on this world...

A tiger like to eat,fuck,sleep and a few other stuff...but,try to persuade a tiger that being tiger is not as cool as being well let's say zebra...

And then watch him for his entire life to become that zebra..hell no...that's never gonna happen..a tiger is a tiger and you can make him wanna become anything else...

People on the other hand..are so easy to fuck with that to me..it's a mind blowing:))))

People are capable of working their asses off in order to buy some nonsense that gonna make them feel better about who they are...I mean..how retarded is that...

So...this girl to the right is showing her gains in a "proper" way..right..

And the other one is showing her whore boobs for some attention..right???

But who is making this rules???

Who says that making attention in one way is right and other way is wrong???

What if you haven't made any gains..what....you're not allowed to try to draw some attention to yourself in any way you like without being judged???

Who says that having your tits an' ass you strongest side...

Are only super sexy,smart and rich people allowed to feel sexy..

I post my body on my IG and FB because I love my body and second because I think it's an interesting look...but I'm not saying that someone else should do the exact same things I do in order to achieve whatever he or she wants to achieve....

No...if you think you're interesting in any way...just do it..if you think you're interesting because you're the most boring person in the world..fine...you're allowed to have fun any way you like..just without hurting others,of course:)))

Some will have better response,some will not have any response but who cares..

The point is that you shouldn't allow others to tell you what's cool what's sexy,what's funny...u do your own research and figure it out for yourself...If you're smart or...well..at least brave...

If you're a little insecure piece of shit,you then simply try to become that other person,become a door mat...and make those asshole-idols of yours.. even more popular😉😉😉

Later😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar