Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 15 september 2015

People simply don't trust me😧

Hey everyone...what's up:)))))

This title and subject is being around my had for quite some time now...

I get that..like..when I say stuff about me or my plans or my point of views...I get a clear disbelief from people..

Before I was trying to decrease my statements or make them more digestible to others but it felt wrong...because I was literally distorting the truth...

Well...as I was growing up I realized the very first rule of building yourself into a better person...and that is..don't ask for people's response in order to believe you are on the right track...

I also realized why people have a hard time to believe me and in me...

When I was younger..I was getting all kinds of comments about everything I was doing...

About my school,my girlfriend,gym..anything really..people were advising me about everything...

And don't get me wrong...a lot of those advices were genuine and with best intentions...but the problem was and still is...that people only think from one single perspective...their perspective!!!

Now I know what was the problem then...and still is....I AM NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE!!!

People told me...yeah,now you don't cheat your girlfriend but you'll see later in life...everybody is cheating...well I realized I'm not like everybody...

People see me or even hear me sometimes how I talk about how I wanna fuck other girls,sometimes I'll have a coffee with some good looking girls..and then....when I say..yeah,we had a coffee and I told her I'd fuck her eyes out..but...we're not together because I don't cheat on my wife...

They all go...yeah right...why???

Because the simply can't believe that I'm not like everyone else...

I trained hard when I was a kid..they all said..yeah,but when you get older you'll stop giving a fuck about it..why..because they did:)

When they said u'll see..as soon as you get married u'll have kids...everybody's saying..shit and then after two months..they make the announcement...

They say...all the bodybuilders are shallow because all they care is an outside...my wife changed her "outside" by some 25 kilos...she's fat now...and I still love her...not more,not less,because the things I love about her are inside of her...

So when I say things about my life to people...they get so suspicious and amused..why,because looking from their perspective...I'm full of shit,and I talk things not the way they are,but the way they should be....no,motherfucker..that's where you're wrong...

When I say I don't lie...most people think..well,everybody say they don't lie...yes,but they do,and I don't...and that doesn't explains that I'm more than them...that explains I'm more proud of who I am than they are...so I don't need to lie...

The only time when I have to lie...is when I can get into a..well...let's say a life treating trouble or something...

U see this picture...this is me from a few days ago taken in my gym,where you can find me every day...this is me,this is the way I look...

If someone took my blood test I would be  ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NEGATIVE on ANY DOPING known to medicine...

You think I'm lying...think again😉😘

I don't lie,I don't drink,I don't do drugs,don't cheat,I don't make stories,I don't brag,I love who I am,I love where I am,I love who I became,I adore change....and I wake up every morning thinking how happy and fortunate I am❤️💯🙏🏽




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar