Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 1 september 2015

Kind of people I'm able to help to...

Hey you over there..wazz up:))

Okay weekend ended before even started..we work and wait for the upcoming one:))))

Well...some of you maybe but me....I like working days...those days...I lift😎

Anyway...I was thinking recently how cool is when you manage to help someone lose the weight or gain muscle or anything basically...

The feeling of that is wow..you get so fuckin proud of yourself of the person u were helping..really amazing...

Now as I mentioned before..I used to work a lot as a personal trainer..in Serbia...for all of you who wanna know why I'm not a person trainer here in Sweden...briefly...Swedish people hate bodybuilders...simple:)

And while I was doing my thing being a PT....all different people were approaching me...

Young,old,fat,hot...all of them...

Now I've managed to help...like really to help change how they look..maybe three of them...but three out of who knows how many is not quite a lot you have to admit..

Now...imagine a hairdresser..having this month like...hundred customers...and he or she was only able to make happy only three of them...how frustrating that is...

Or a chef...out of fifty guests u make happy only two of them...that sucks...big time...

The only problem with being PT is that 95% of your success is about your client and not you...

You can be the best of the best...educated,experienced...great looking,smart,knowledgeable...if your client is a fuckup...you're a fuckup..period!

Me personally I know I'm able to help a person to loose or gain weight...but,how to help someone who's all over the place?

For losing or gaining weight,getting fit,getting strong u need to be disciplined..you need to have a schedule and stick to it...not more not less...

In the gym...u need to learn to not just ignore pain...u need to chase after it..yes....workout...a real workout..the one that brings results...IS PAINFUL!

What should I do with you if you're simply don't want that shit....how the fuck should I make you...

Now you gonna say..yes but we don't want to become bodybuilders...

No shit...it's not just that you don't want to...you're also not able to...but my point is that pain and discipline is necessary in order to make any changes...AT ALL!!!

So bottom line...I can help just so many people who really want that change but don't quite know how...

The biggest nightmare to me is when I see these personal trainers at my gym training some fuckin half dead people...I mean I swear to God...these people are so old they probably shitting their pants every time they lift weight...

What fuckin progress can you make with those old farts...ZERO ! ! !

I don't know...I guess the bottom line is to make your clients FEEL good not look good...cuz after all,most of them decided to start working out just to feel better about their shitty lifestyle...
 
Later....

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar