Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 17 september 2015

Respect above all👊🏽

Heya people,what's going on with you:)))

Today I'm writing about my asshole side:))))

I actually wouldn't call it asshole side but I have the feeling that a loooot of you will!

Now...for people who know me personally...knows that the one of the very few things I do not like is when someone is trying to suck up on me..

When a person is telling me only positive stuff and how good I am or how big I am,or how I don't know...my dick is big...who cares...u know what the case..

So...submissive people are pretty boring to me..and that's no surprise right...who finds a door mat interesting..

But in the gym...something changes...

U see..in the gym we are not the same...and I'm not talking about chatting meaningless bullshit talk...which also I try to avoid as much as possible...I talking WORKOUT!!!

So...people approach me every now and then and talk to me about exercise or diet or...whatever...

There we have a problem...to me...that's very disrespectful in my eyes...

If you haven't made an achievement in a world of fitness or bodybuilding...you actually can not talk to me...you can ask and listen!

Talking with me exchanging opinions and ideas can do very few people,and you're probably not one of them.

You don't go to doctor and start nagging him with your stupid opinion..u know why..because he's a doctor and he doesn't give a flying fuck about your loser opinion okay!!!

Numerous times I been approached by some pussssiboy telling me how good some products is or shit...

Motherfuker,u ask me what should I take to lose weight or stuff...

I remember this guy offering me some of his retarded fat burners..hehhe...I replied...I don't belive in fat burners...diet is the only fat burner I acknowledge...

I saw his face it was about to fuckin explode...

Little midget pussy took a couple of cycles,buffed his pathetic little legs and thinks he can show me how deep is the rabbit hole...c' mon:)))))

I talked to a guy by a recommendation and the guy was like u know like an arab or something a bit of show of and shit...but it was bearable...although I wasn't even listening quite frankly...

At some point he told me he can easily squat 250-260kg now listening...I know it's not like a world record but it is a serious weight..and the guy looked more like some light weight wrestler than a lifter but...okay...maybe he's lying,maybe he's doing like 15cm down and gets up..

Next thing he told me was like...u know...Dexter Jackson told me this and Branch is doing this and Victor Martinez is taking this..

For all of you who don't know...these names are one of the few world top professional bodybuilders...so..I went like...this guy is over...he's like dreaming,lying and believing at the same time...

Said I had to go..cuz I wasn't able to listen more of his bullshit...got his social medias and stuff and left...

Tomorrow iut of curiosity..I opened his profile...

First a video like from last week he's squatting 260 ASS TO THE GRASS!!

Next picture like two months ago...sitting in the car with Dexter and the nex one...sitting in a caffè with Victor..

Next time we got together...I shut my fuckin mouth and just listen what the guy was saying and let him talk...

Credibility my friends...in the gym..there's not so many ways you can get...

So if some fat fuck find me rude for not willing to have a conversation with him as we're on a same level...go fuck yourselve...we're not on the same level...

in the gym...when it comes to looks or knowledge...I am more and you are less,no democracy,no justice...and if you don't like it...then fuck off !!!








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar