Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 16 september 2015

Don't be a girl...

Hello ma people:))))

I often write stuff I think about,things that concerns me,my way of thinking,points of views and stuff..and while I'm writing I often wanna say stuff...I'm such a pussy,or don't be a girl,or stuff...but I don't...

Why...because some people find it offensive...like if you're using words like "a girl" or a "pussy"..you're degrading females,and presenting that being female is disgraceful...

Okay when it comes to children I get it...they should be able to choose which gender they wanna be...so,we shouldn't confuse them...

But when it comes to grown up people,I don't really understand how is telling a guy..."don't be a girl" is bad???

He's a guy,and telling him that he's reminds you of something he's not can be funny or at least the fastest way to make a point...

Like...I'm a guy,I an a bodybuilder and I totally understand when girls say...don't do this or don't wear that if you don't wanna looks like a guy,or like a bodybuilder...

If a girl is obviously a girl and she's not interested in becoming huge and muscular,of course it's gonna be a bit stimulating to her to give a second thought about wearing whatever she wanted to wear...because SHE doesn't wanna look like a bodybuilder...and what's offensive there????

They told me once when I dropped a shit load of weight...Andrija,you look like a ping pong player...and that's nothing offensive for a ping pong players it's just that I don't wanna be one....

So my thing on calling a certain guys PUSSYBOYS,has nothing to do with offending girls,boys,shemales,long community...

No..I just think that the guys who are jealous at me at the gym or on the street will get offended if I call them like that cuz usually they consider themselves super macho,and extremely huge muscular and manly men...and they realize they are so not...

..what can I say I appreciate humble people:))))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar