Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 1 oktober 2015

Ellen Degeneres on Howard Stern Show

Hey guys..this is gonna be a quick one...

I may not look like a person that watches Eellen Show but...ai do...I watch her I love her..and I have very nice opinion about her...untill...

Until she started with giving her opinion about Howard Stern being her coworker at the American Idol...

Then..she seemed to me really wrong and disrespectful to Howard and I still loved her a lot..but ever since it was this huge obstacle whenever I think of her..

Today I watched her show where she had that Asian guy who's got like 17 million people following him on Instagram that helped Ricky Martin come out and stuff...and again...great show,great Ellen but...still...

Now today I find out that Ellen actually did an interview with Howard and I can tell you....that thing literally gave me hope...

Ok...I understand why you may think...man...get a life!!!!

...why would you even bother to give that much of a thought about some people you never even met...

Let me tell you...why...

I am not a standard fan of anyone..and I do like some celebrities for my reasons..some of them are beautiful,some cool,funny...to some of them I jerk off to...but Howard Stern is special...

He is the most payed entertainer of all...he is the king of all media..he is brilliant....yet...there's a lot of you who haven't even heard of him...why..because he's controversial...

I would call it him open and fun but medias are marking him as controversial because he's not another boring fuck...

Since I know myself I loved to make people laugh and entertained...I did that in school,when I went out...on our family unions...later in theater...I lived that shit...

But to me being an entertainer is a tough job..because you need to be...firstly entertaining,then self confident...and spontaneous at the same time...

And the worst nightmare to me...is not when I say something that's not funny...we all get that...but rather when someone figures you being rude while you were just misunderstood...

And that why I can identify myself with Howard Stern...because he as well wass misunderstood for fuckin' thirty years before he was finally accepted and honored for who he is...and who he is isn't some crazy and hurtful person...but just simply spontaneous funny guy...

That's the reason why I've written my previous article about my friend...because even it was forever since we sat together she knows that 99% of my time I'm joking and talk shit to make us all laugh...

As I mentioned before...the worst thing a person can do is to respond to a serious manner to someone that's joking...

And the fact that Ellen Degeneres made that step and went on a HS Show...gives me hope that there are still a lot of people in this world who can take a joke an make joke,and that are not a complete anal bullshit snobs...

I still haven't watched the show but...Ellen Degeneres...besides the fact that I respect you firstly for showing the world by your own example that you can be anything you want to be while being gay..you're also showing how big of a person you are by crossing over everything and deciding to have the interview with one of my greatest inspirations out there...❤️❤️❤️

I love you🙏🏽






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar