Instagram
Instagram

fredag 30 oktober 2015

Touching my vagina😶😶😶

Hey everyone!

Today I was watching this video and I'm all fucked up from it...this is a true horror and no one can take this easily...

Now...if I told you that I am one hundred percent for a global birth control in a sense that...we should all have a procedure in the early age that makes us sterile and when the time comes,we should ask for a permission to have a child and if we pass a sophisticated analysis we should then be allowed to me fertile again and have a child...

...you would probably call me a psychopath,Hitler and a fucking idiot...and sure..I get your point..but...please watch this video a bit and then say what ever the fuck u wanna say!

There's no such thing as EVIL FORCE...we create it....we creat good,we create evil...we are humans...our potential is extraordinary in good and bad way...

So for my idea we would have to establish a global government of the planet which would control the whole population of people...

But...just for sake of democracy and being obliged to give people a choice I would leave a certain territory that's not governed by world government but by who ever the fuck want...

In that territory would be people who didn't want to comply with the rest of the world..(somehow I can see that territory called Serbo-Russian-Arabic union)..so either by punishment or by own choice...u go there and u're on your own!

I honestly believe that only that way a man kind would be able to achieve their full potential...

Have a nice weekend ya all❤️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar