Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 15 oktober 2015

Be kind to one another😕

Hey guys....

I don't know if you know about this new app called Periscope it's the brand new product of Tweeter and it about one person streaming a video while others can watch it and write instant messages live!

It can be fun,it can be boring but it also concerns me the fact that I till example can reach some 12 year old girl and talk all kinds of disgusting things...

Of course I don do that but I was looking at some young girls streams and 15 out of 20 people are constantly writing...show me pussy,show your nipples..and other nasty stuff...so...that part I really don't like....otherwise it great!

A few days ago a girl came to my stream and was a bit involved in some conversation I had with others but not too much...

After a while most people left it was me her and someone else...

I started asking her stuff and she was a very young girl from Finland...

So first thing I did I warned her that she should always block assholes that are rude to her...since she's like 14...

Then I asked her like...so...do you have a boyfriend...a girlfriend..and she was like...no boyfriend nor girlfriend..

So I was kinda curious so I asked did she said that just to play with me cuz how I formed my question or is she maybe gay...

..and she goes...I'm not really sure!

Ok...so,at that age that kind of confusion and honesty about it...just got my heart and attention one hundred percent❤️❤️❤️ 

So that moment I said like...oh,darling but you do realize you don't need to make a statement not to me not to anyone else...it's like your life you're super young take your time...

And she was like..I know but it's very confusing because I would like to have someone but I don't know where should I go...which direction...

Now regardless of how adorable she sounded with her.....pure,pure...honesty... I kinda felt now...as en old fart...I should say something smart...which is not very easy you know...with my brain capacity...but I am fully aware how teenagers can be fragile so I needed to  to think of something fast...

So the only thing that came on to my mind was..I said...listen the way I would deal with something like that would probably be something like this...

Imagine I said...yourself walking down your hometown...or being at your parents place for some holiday and you have a person with you that you are completely totally in love with...

You are introducing that person with your friends,your parents and you are like..super happy about it...now look at that person...is it a gay or a girl...

And she goes like...a girl...I think:))))

I was like,well there you go...that's maybe something to hold on to but as I said you're super young,don't rush and please don't be obliged to say anything to anybody...be patient and enjoy now:)))

She was like thank you,you're so this and that...

I hope I didn't messed up I gave my best shot...

Now to all of you stupid motherfuckers who always somehow don't understand why we have more and more celebrities that are gay or why this constant campaign for gay right and gay this and that...it's because of kids like this girl...

Can you just imagine how insanely fragile that girl might have been to tell that important thing about herself to a stranger...

Can you imagine what kind of an impact I would make on her self confidence if I had told her..like...you fuckin dyke,go fuck yourself...you don't deserve to be alive,you're sick...and other things that evil motherfuckers are saying everyday  to some poor kids out here...

Do you know that if you keep telling a young person you're sick,you're sick that that person will eventually start believing that shit...

Do you know that there are entire communities that are mobbing gay children by banning their kids to befriend with them..

Do you know that gay kids are committing suicides because eventually they believe others that they are worthless and that they don't deserve to live...

Do you know that gay children are children too you maniacs...

Can't you just be normal?

Be kind to one another for fuck sake❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar