Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 8 oktober 2015

From morning till night I love...❤️❤️❤️


Waking up usually around 10:00 in the morning maybe sometimes earlier...

First thing I love is to open the curtains and let the light fills up our small apartment...

Some people hate rain but not me...when it's sunny I'm fine,but I find nothing more cozy than being watching rainy day through my window...it's amazing...

Next thing I love...omg...and this one I love so much...a morning coffee...like....is there anything in this world better tasting or smelling at that perfect moment of the day...beautiful:)))

After that...I love calling my mother and talking to her for a half an hour or sometimes more...yeah sure sometimes she's killing me with her shit,but I still love it,cuz I know that there'll be times when I'll miss it deeply...

When I go outside to do my power walk...people who never lived in Sweden can't understand the smell on that crystal clear air..omg...it amazes me every single time...

When I get bk...I won't even repeat my self on how grateful I am to have my good food on the table...once in my life food was a luxury....

I love talking to my Periscope...for all of you who don't know what it is...it's a new Twitter's app where tex. I go online talk anything and people can see me and her me and also write me questions or what ever..I kinda like it because I get a total strangers to talk to...it's cool:)))

Event though it often late...I love our public transportation...it's pretty clean and quite...I spend only fifteen minutes inside...but it's my opportunity to focus on my workout and stuff I need to do in the gym...

Gym...omg...like,I don't know where to start...from a garages and basements i came to an airport size gym...but among other million stuff I like when I'm entering the gym...and walk that long corridor,being excited as its my first time...

When I'm done I'm taking a quick shower and go to work...through a very nice southern  part of the city...with a lot of interesting people and amazing animals...they always put a smile on my face...love them...

Work...now I'm not an actual fan of where I work I still like what I work with..and that's food...food was always a challenge for me...and regardless of how many times I've cooked a same dish..there's still place for improvement and variations...I love it!

When I finish work which is around 22:00 I go outside and the thing that I always love is the smell of a burned woods from the neighborhood...these are old buildings and they have those big fireplaces inside so people apparently using them...wonderful really...in a split of a second brings me to my childhood...love it...

On my way to the train station I usually take a buss and what I always try to do is I sit all the way upfront so I can see clearly...the things I enjoy so much...city lights...Urban areas were always fascinated to me and Stockholm is just so beautiful I love it!

When I get home not always I get to talk to the biggest love of my life...u got it...my wifey...sometimes she's asleep sometimes not...every time she does I think..oh good,she can get some rest,but when she's awake...she always makes me happy and strong for my third and final workout of the day...

Now I can't decide which time I like tge smell of that air...mornings or evening...evenings are already really cold but I simply couldn't care less...I love running outside...I love it!

So I get bk home,have another meal..take a nice and long shower..and fall asleep beside the love of my life...

I love my life❤️







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar