Instagram
Instagram

måndag 19 oktober 2015

Hello from Albania😂😂😂

Hi guys,how's your week started..mine is great...and strong:)))

As I told you before I like using Periscope nowadays and it's always fun to have people from all around the world checking in and giving their opinions on something...pretty cool:))

This way we are striving towards more clear perspective on how much are we together with eachother in this world...

I usually get asked how can I say stuff about my personal life to strangers...but I like to think that most people who are good and normal are not actually strangers....they are people like u and me and they probably can understand me even if they don't agree with me in stuff I talk about...

So yesterday I started my stream as soon as I got bk home from my evening cardio and there was maybe 20ish people checking out...

So u get all different types of comments...some of them give me hearts...sort of like "like" on Facebook,some of them get quiet,some ask me to pull out mu dick...all mixed up...

So like five minutes after I start streaming...I got a message..."hi from Albania:)"..

Heheh...it was a girl from Albania who probably thought I'm just a guy living in Sweden:)))

And I am....but as soon as I read out loud her text...I said "hello darling...I live in Sweden but I'm from Serbia:)))"...

So she immediately goes...OH CRAP...

No,no I said,not at all...like what our two countries are doing to eachother I could not care less,I don't give a fuck about their wars and hatred...I am just me,and I love you I can tell you that much!

So like,she gave me a long ahahahhahaa....and then TO BRATE,SVAKA CAST...which in Serbian mean like..righ on brother...awesome...

So I don't know if you read my article about the guy who was watching a soccer game not giving a fuck about the sides and who's gonna win,but this time I'm that guy...

There are a lot of people from Serbia who never went to war,never lost anything in war,never met anyone from Albania but still hate Albanians like crazy...because some people and some medias have told that guy Albanians are evil...

Like also that guy I met in tha gym from Bosnia who was avoiding a formal introduction with me cuz he had a very specific muslim name...

Well once he said his name I repeated it,shaked his hand and said I'm very pleased to meet you!!!

Don't let stupidity of your environment make you stupid too...think with your own head and love with you own heart ❤️
Peace out✌🏽️✌🏽✌🏽

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar