Instagram
Instagram

fredag 9 oktober 2015

Protein Pudding a quick review

Hey guys...a quick review here...

So you may know I like to use a lot of dairy products in my diet,regardless of whether I'm gaining or losing weight so...my usual source of casein would be cheese...

Now...of course I'm not talking cheddar cheese here but rather some low fat low carb cheese...

Here in Sweden we have all different varieties of this cheese we call kvarg or quark in English... it's sweetened with artificial stuff and it's extremely low in fat..

Recently I've seen an advertisement for this protein pudding...and I was like...okay I need to try this stuff..

They have it in two different tastes...caramel and chocolate...now I've tried caramel cuz there was no chocolate left in the store..so I can give you my opinion on it...

Wow...like...it's a fuckin pudding u guys..it's no joke...seriously it's got a consistency of pudding and it tastes so good...

I was thinking before I tried it that is just another cheese based products that they named pudding but no...I belive this is a milky thing thickened with maybe gelatin or something...so it is completely pudding like...consistency and it tastes amazing...

Definitely great choice when you're dieting or even as a good and healthy evening snack...

It's a product of Turkey and they did a helll of a job....so,I don't know how available is it in other countries but for all of you in Sweden...knock yourself out...try it u won't regret it!!!!

Per pack which is 200g u have 20g of protein,9g of carbs but these are quite slow carbs so if it works with your daily requirement it's fine and like 1or less gram of fat...enjoy:))))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar