Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 7 maj 2015

You need to cover yourself mister!

Hey guys😬😬😬 it's me again!!!

As some of you may not,I work as a chef in a small restaurant owned by my father in law here in Stockholm....

Since it's everything but a fancy place I never wore an actual uniform,but I would usually have a black pants and a sweatshirt with a big name of our beer suppliers "Kopaberg"....and that was my uniform for a while!!!

Now when we got those sweatshirts from that company I took all the xxl sizes,but unfortunately even those extra large ones were not so large for me....

So what happened was I was wearing that sweatshirt and of course the guests  could see my muscles and veins and stuff,but I thought they all guessed that I train hard..and it's not a surprise that I have a bit muscles on me...right😊😊😊

Well not quite...they always made this comments how I can walk straight through the toilet door and how my this is big and that is big...but I thought they're just making a small talk....

One day my father in law called me saying I need to have a uniform...I wall like...ok,absolutely,I said  I'm actually more comfortable to have a decent chefs clothes on me than just some random shit...but is there a special reason for this now,I asked and he told me we'll talk at work...

Apparently some guests were complaining about my looks and specially about my muscles...

They thought I look...well...inappropriate for the restaurant...like too much or something,and that I should have something with long sleeves to cover myself a bit more...

Now,of course I should have an uniform,and I'm pretty aware that people see me as an animal...I get that..but even so it's still fascinating to me,how people feel comfortable saying such thing....

Now I know that in a perfect world my father in law would have stand by me,but first of all he's a dick to begin with and of course,he just wants his guests to feel happy...

But....let's say I'm same size,which is about 116-117kg but obese instead....

How would that sound than...like,hey...could you cover yourself a bit,cuz you know...you're fat and it looks a bit too much for the restaurant...

Of course,no one would say such a thing to a fat person cuz it's hurtful and impolite....

But on the other hand...saying that to me  is perfectly ok😟

I don't know..I'm not bitchin about it...this is going on every where I go,regardless of whether people say something or they look at me with that face you get when something stinks...but,I guess if I was in a wheelchair everybody would give me hugs and love...but again,that explains who they are...not me😉

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar