Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 19 maj 2015

Birthday edition😀

Hey everyone!!!!

This morning after I cleaned our apartment and did a morning cardio I opened my browser and Google page looked like this😂😂😂
I mean I know I'm popular and shit but really....Google 😜😜😜

Anyhow....I have this constant feeling that most people hate me....like not necessarily they wish I die hate,but more like....that fuckin asshole...hate....

Now I'm also positive that people for who I know that love me,love me sincerely...so I kinda learned to live with it:)))

Today...like I'm bombarded with messages of congratulations and stuff that I know no one would send  if they'd  hate me so...today I actually can say I feel loved😊😊😊

So from here there's not much more to say accept one huge THANK YOU ALL...for all this love u give me it's the greatest present I could possibly wish for ,and in my own weird way I love u back even more❤️

Thank you guys😘🙏🏽❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar