Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 20 maj 2015

If u're havin' muscle problems....

 Heya everybody😜😜😜

I posted this rearranged lyrics recently like..."if you're having muscle problems I feel bad for you son,I got 99 of them but the problem ain' none:)))

And of course it was a joke again..u know that thing u say to make people laugh...but somehow I think that alooooot of people out there were thinking...what a fuckin asshole...bragging about his muscles:)))

I kinda don't get that shit...

I mean I can see where it comes from but...let's say that a professional bodybuilder start teasing me how small I am...I would find that funny...I mean the guy is a pro....he's big,he's strong and I'm fine with it....because even before that I knew that I'm no Arnold or anything..

However when it comes to a pussyboys....they all the sudden gets pissed and offended...

And that shit is a jig fat fucking issue my friends....

I walk in the gym and u start feeling insecure,pissed,or u feel u just wanna leave the room....means that u have some brain problems not muscle problems..

Oh....of course there are alot of those cock suckers that are gonna start with shit like....no I disrespect u cuz you are bragging with muscles u gained from steroids...

Well...my dear little small cock friend let me tell u a secret.....

Your butt can be jabbed with needles same as everyone else...the only problem u have is a lack of balls my man...yeap!!!!

Not that I need to explain anything to anybody....but let's say I did made my muscles with steroids....u would like to look like a steroid users but u don't want to use steroids...u want to be called an engineer but u don't want to study...u want to be car racer but u are afraid of speed....buddy....there's a name for that it's called LOSER!!!!

Not that I'm saying u should take steroids,or drive cars super fast,or go to school no matter what...I'm saying u should face your insecurities and issues so u can finally realize what do you want to do,not to become and from there... start living  your life like a winner!!!

I'm know alot of them who are meeting me at the gym think I act cocky and like I'm more...so I'm gonna try to say it in the most humble way I can...

In the gym,when it comes to the achievements..for most of u  morherfuckers....I am more!!!

Yes u heard me....u are a little shit and I am the man.....

Same way I am a little shit when it comes to money making compared to well just people with well payed jobs...let alone some businessman ir shit...

But in the gym...it's not about how much money u have,it's not about how cool clothes u have...how good singer u r...it's about how u look...sorry...

So whenever people approach me to tell me what they do for biceps or how they train legs....yes I get rude...cuz the should shut the fuck up and listen to me,cuz you don't tell your doctor how you think he or she should treat you...you ask....and then u shut your pie hole!

So don't even think that I'm gonna look down and wait to get other people respect.....I have all the respect I fuckin need...a respect from me...to me!

And please don't ask yourself why am I posing in the middle of the gym....pussiboy....if you looked one day the way you like to look u would be posing all fuckin day long👊🏽💪🏽💯

Boom😉😉😉

He would never bitchin like most of u...why...cuz he's Got like✌🏽️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar