Instagram
Instagram

lördag 16 maj 2015

Never let an asshole in...

Heya everybody....here I am way after midnight on this Sunday just about to eat my last meal and go to sleep😬

Btw...today was a cheat day so..🍟🍕🍘🍔🍩🍪🍧❤️❤️❤️❤️

However I was thinking of sharing this thought with you,that for me was a heavy earned life lesson...that I went through looo g time ago and I still to this day am getting a conformation that is a fuckin universal rule!!!

I do not believe that a certain people were born to be good and others to be bad...I don't believe that Hitler was born as an evil baby,but even so...millions have died because of him...

Working as a security guard u do create a bit of an instinct when it comes to people...

The way they talk,the way they are standing,gesticulation,body language ..and their vibe overall given you a certain picture about them...that back in the day could spare you from being hurt,stabbed or God forbid something worse....

Now this instinct is not always right...as any instinct...so I personally always wait for people to prove themselves and present what kind of people they are...

Why I'm writing this....u meet people...they are good they are bad...fuck em...they are doing their shit u do yours and nobody gets hurt...right?!

Yeah accept the fact that we're not just meeting people to hangout with them and spend free time...we also meet people to sing with them,if u are a singer,to dance with them,to work with them in thi office,to collaborate with them business wise,to train with them...

So what's my point here....simple😊

Take my advice and don't ever let yourself to let a bad person in your life in any given scenario...

Yeah this is easier said than done,but still....

If you go to a job interview,yes you should look for a good salary,that the company is not super far away and stuf...but one of the most important things I would focus on is....what kind of people should I suppose to work with!!!

Talk to them,give them a smile,throw a joke..let them give any signs about who they are,cuz that thing is precious!!!

Even if you're about to do business with someone which brings you your income and shit...do not do it with an asshole...and trust me on this...it gonna cost you soooo much in the end...

Bad people are bad...to the core...that's the way they were shaped and in 99,9% of cases there's no turning back for them....that's who they are...period!!!

So whatever it is that might bring you something more in your life that puts u in a position that u have to deal with bad people....let it go...it's never worth it...cuz whatever you get from that u'll end up losing so much more:-(

Keep as much good and positive people in your life....they are precious,and those bad ones....just let them be...walk away and remain your happiness❤️

Xoxoxoxoxoxox😘



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar