Instagram
Instagram

fredag 29 maj 2015

Warm Over Cold...

Hey people...what's up...missed me😬

Well today I'm gonna write a bit about this thing that's constantly present here in Sweden..well in my eyes anyway....

I have this crazy sickness in my head that I really like women...and if they are beautiful I'm all fucked up:))))

I deliberately say sickness cuzz nowadays that shit is almost rudeness...nowadays it's all about equality..that much that the only way for me to be a good person would be that I like either guys or girls that wanna be guys...

Girly girl is considered shallow and retarted so if you want to look as an intellectually superior woman u need to be ashamed of your tits,pussy and ass!

So that kind of thing I believe has killed something...something I appreciate the most when it comes to seeing women as a sexual beings...

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT JUST SEXUAL BEING SO..RELAX...COME DOWN,BITCH...GET SOME COCK,OR SOMETHING 😯

Now,even though I love colder countries in a matter of people are more disciplined,and civilized I hate to say it but...when it comes to pussy..sorry ladies...I kinda like it warm😎

Not that any of my female readers will giva a flying fuck..since the only people that would really liked to fuck me are gay guys,but I still need to say I'm sorry:))))

The girls from the warmer countries seems simply warmer all around...

They smile more,they smile louder,they seem to enjoy their feminine side in a healthy way...ok,maybe that's why they have their first pregnancy at the age of very fucking young but still😂😂😂

But I'm not saying that Swedish girls don't have sex..God no😃😃😃...I'm talking more about being a woman,being seductive,being sexy not just looking sexy...

I came to the idea of writing this cuz I've bumped into some gals on my IG and it's so agrees with my story here:))))

Okay this is a girl from Sweden!!!
Gorgeous right...no question she's a fuckin goddess...but something's missing...

Some small thing called personality...

This is another girl from Barcelona 
I mean this girl is also super pretty but not as tha swedish one right....

However if u ask me which one would I rather fuck...sorry..the spanish gal wins!

Again swedish 
Again spanish
Can u see the softness that swedish girl simply doesn't have...

What...oh...you are thinking.."yes,because I took a swedish girl's picture with no smile right...well I don't know if this will make you more happy...here swedis girl smiling😬
Like...completely fabricated and fake...
While this girl is simply genuine...

And make no mistakes...the sw gal is like a super model having like 500k followers and the other one like 2000 so...

I don't know it's just that the spanish one seems like her pussy is a closest thing to experience haven while the other one's pussy seems like a pen sharpener👌🏽

So without more explanation...my dear gals from cold countries show some softness and emotions that's what is sexy...tits and ass is also sexy...but to schoolboys🙌🏾❤️👶🏼

Oh...and if you don't want to be sexy to other but only to your self fine...but also don't expect to fuck others but rather fuck yourselves😊😊😊

Have a nice weekend!
 
 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar