Instagram
Instagram

måndag 11 maj 2015

The thing we all need...

Hey everyone...weekend is behind us and new week is on💪🏽

I want to write a bit about this thing I know we ALL need but somehow just a small number of us have it....

I was listening to this guy explaining how some video games company work...

In order to fully analyze the market the have the statistics about every little detail that's going on online....

Like which game is more popular...what was the usual search words for people to reach them,which games or even which part of games were people on more and which less...everything!!!

So what they were trying there is..they wanted to have a perfect and brutally honest opinion about their products,in order to improve and adjust it to the needs of the market!

My thought is.....how cool would it be if all of us could have a straight out,no bullshit description of things we do or say....

Like...how better would be for each of us to have someone that tells us,when we look silly,or sound stupid....or doing something wrong...

Well that someone should be our friends...

Our friends should be the ones that tells us...hey moron....you look like a fuckin idiot,or no man,you're wrong,or u sound too aggressive or naive....

But no...instead...what most of us get is a tap on a shoulder and shit like,yeah....you're just fine the way u are....or...u sing really good,or your outfit is really nice even though it's a complete lie...

I myself choose not to tell people my opinion on them cuz I just feel they gonna take it as an insult and I see it as a constructive criticism...but if I'm hurting others than fuck em!!

However I do have a few people...beside my wife of course.... that never give a fuck about hurting me so they always say what's on their mind,but we were developing that kind of a relationship for maaaany years,and it wasn't always easy,but I'm super grateful now...

However when I tried to achieve that with others....I end up being called an asshole,a loser and all different kind of lovely names:)))

Why the fuck people are so scared of the truth,why the fuck is so hard for people to hear that they're wrong,that their makeup sucks,or their car is in ugly color,or their favorite music is pathetic ...whyyyyy???

I said it once and I'll say it again...if you say nice stuff about me I'll like you,but once you start telling me what's wrong with me....I'll fuckin love you!

I wish people were less anal and more social:-/

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar