Instagram
Instagram

måndag 4 maj 2015

Lucy,Scarlett,Morgan,Besson..

Hey ya all......

Hope you had a great weekend...I have...my wife and I had alooooot of shitty food,had a great walk through the city,we trained... and we had sex...😎🙀💏 
Among all those stuff,we've managed to watch this movie that is not like super new,but never the less....it's called "Lucy",the main role plays Scarlett Johansson,also plays Morgan Freeman and the most exciting part for me is the fact that the director is Luc Besson❤️

I mean guys..this movie is wooooow!!!!

First of all Scarlett is an amazing actress,Morgan...that's goes without saying...but this franch morherfucker...he's a fuckin genius!!!!

The movie is packed with science and philosophy but wrap that into a non boring form is super hard...of course if you're not Luc Besson..

That guy is a prodigy in movie making!

If you can...take some time and watch this movie I guarantee you,you'll be amazed just as I am!!!

Have a great week people❤️💪🏽💯

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar